Old 23-11-2010, 12:45 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default The Good Life with Giles and Sue

I looked forward to seeing this programme. On the surface it ticked enough
boxes to get my attention, self sufficiency through gardening combined with
keeping chickens and a couple of pigs etc.

What was delivered was low budget slapstick, could have a good helping of
that over on ITV with the jungle slebs.

mark

Old 23-11-2010, 01:14 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
CT CT is offline

mark wrote:

I looked forward to seeing this programme. On the surface it ticked
enough boxes to get my attention, self sufficiency through gardening
combined with keeping chickens and a couple of pigs etc.

What was delivered was low budget slapstick, could have a good
helping of that over on ITV with the jungle slebs.

You obviously never saw any of their previous "Supersize" series. I'm
not sure why something aimed at 11 year-olds would be on at 9pm, but I
thought that was just me.

--
Chris