GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Win a propagator (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/194700-win-propagator.html)

Janet Tweedy 05-12-2010 02:22 PM

Win a propagator

Might be lucky? i got this from a friend. Thought I'd enter anyway for
the hell of it:)

http://www.theculinaryguide.co.uk/pr.../win-one-of-th
ree-electric-propagators/win-one-of-three-electric-propagators.htm
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph

Pete[_9_] 05-12-2010 02:50 PM

Win a propagator

"Janet Tweedy" wrote in message
Might be lucky? i got this from a friend. Thought I'd enter anyway for
the hell of it:)

http://www.theculinaryguide.co.uk/pr.../win-one-of-th
ree-electric-propagators/win-one-of-three-electric-propagators.htm
--

Or better still
try one that works !

http://tinyurl.com/2uztcbd

Many more "offers" as well (:-)

Regards
Pete
www.thecanalshop.com

Janet Tweedy 05-12-2010 07:40 PM

Win a propagator

In article , Pete
writes
Or better still
try one that works !

Sorry Pete, i cut and paste it but i don't know how to do a tiny url. I
just assumed people would cut and paste first part then add second if
they couldn't get to the site.

Pete[_9_] 05-12-2010 11:52 PM

Win a propagator

On 2010-12-05 19:40:50 +0000, Janet Tweedy
said:

In article , Pete
writes
Or better still
try one that works !

Sorry Pete, i cut and paste it but i don't know how to do a tiny url. I
just assumed people would cut and paste first part then add second if
they couldn't get to the site.

No need for sorry, Janet - I suggest this uncouth 'man' is another for
the bozo bin. If you Google on Tinyurl, you'll find a site that allows
you to copy and paste long urls into a box, click and convert the long url
into the tinyurl. It's a useful tool if you're directing people to bits
and pieces on other sites with long urls.

--

Suggest away - bozo boss (:-(

The link for shorty tinyurls is on my website.

No need for your granny suck eggs instructions !

"Uncouth" ------ read the dictionary recently ?

You now have my FCB award for 2010.

Apologies to Janet - no need to be sorry-- but accepted with thanks (:-)

Regards
Pete
www.thecanalshop.com

Janet Tweedy 06-12-2010 02:28 AM

Win a propagator

In article , Sacha
writes
No need for sorry, Janet - I suggest this uncouth 'man' is another for
the bozo bin. If you Google on Tinyurl, you'll find a site that allows
you to copy and paste long urls into a box, click and convert the long
url into the tinyurl. It's a useful tool if you're directing people
to bits and pieces on other sites with long urls.

Oh thanks Sacha, i wondered how they did it:)
Any seeds sprouted yet?

Janet Tweedy 06-12-2010 12:11 PM

Win a propagator

In article , Sacha
writes
But I'll check with Ray - he's out there braving a very icy morning.
I'm toasty indoors with one of my children and a grandchild - lovely!

Well he isn't braving much if he's in the hot houses :)

Sounds like you are nice and warm inside the house.

We had a lovely haw frost sort of this morning and it did try to start
snowing whilst i was at the gym but it seems to be just cold now.
Hope tomorrow is not too bad as we have a 9 mile walk but nice to see
the countryside! Dinner/lunch at the Royal Standard of England but
actually only a tuna baked potato :)

Janet

Janet Tweedy 06-12-2010 11:09 PM

Win a propagator

In article , Sacha
writes
9 mile walk! All these fit people.......!

Oh yes well, i know how to celebrate my birthday!! Lovely tramp through
mud freezing cold, then dog sitting until midnight but actually with AGA
and Sky TV so not too bad:)

Yes, we had a hoar frost and it was gorgeous. The tree ferns looked
as if they'd been dipped in icing sugar, though it only went to -2. But
everything was quite damp, so perhaps that made the effect even more
magical.

Still frosty tonight but seems to be thawing a bit.