Old 05-12-2010, 02:22 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Win a propagator

Might be lucky? i got this from a friend. Thought I'd enter anyway for
the hell of it

http://www.theculinaryguide.co.uk/pr.../win-one-of-th
ree-electric-propagators/win-one-of-three-electric-propagators.htm
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph
Old 05-12-2010, 02:50 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Janet Tweedy" wrote in message
news
Might be lucky? i got this from a friend. Thought I'd enter anyway for
the hell of it

http://www.theculinaryguide.co.uk/pr.../win-one-of-th
ree-electric-propagators/win-one-of-three-electric-propagators.htm
--

Or better still
try one that works !

http://tinyurl.com/2uztcbd

Many more "offers" as well (:-)

Regards
Pete
www.thecanalshop.com

Old 05-12-2010, 07:40 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In article , Pete
writes
Or better still
try one that works !

Sorry Pete, i cut and paste it but i don't know how to do a tiny url. I
just assumed people would cut and paste first part then add second if
they couldn't get to the site.
Old 05-12-2010, 11:52 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 2010-12-05 19:40:50 +0000, Janet Tweedy
said:

In article , Pete
writes
Or better still
try one that works !

Sorry Pete, i cut and paste it but i don't know how to do a tiny url. I
just assumed people would cut and paste first part then add second if
they couldn't get to the site.

No need for sorry, Janet - I suggest this uncouth 'man' is another for
the bozo bin. If you Google on Tinyurl, you'll find a site that allows
you to copy and paste long urls into a box, click and convert the long url
into the tinyurl. It's a useful tool if you're directing people to bits
and pieces on other sites with long urls.

--

Suggest away - bozo boss (:-(

The link for shorty tinyurls is on my website.

No need for your granny suck eggs instructions !

"Uncouth" ------ read the dictionary recently ?

You now have my FCB award for 2010.

Apologies to Janet - no need to be sorry-- but accepted with thanks (:-)

Regards
Pete
www.thecanalshop.com

Old 06-12-2010, 02:28 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In article , Sacha
writes
No need for sorry, Janet - I suggest this uncouth 'man' is another for
the bozo bin. If you Google on Tinyurl, you'll find a site that allows
you to copy and paste long urls into a box, click and convert the long
url into the tinyurl. It's a useful tool if you're directing people
to bits and pieces on other sites with long urls.

Oh thanks Sacha, i wondered how they did it
Any seeds sprouted yet?

Old 06-12-2010, 12:11 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In article , Sacha
writes
But I'll check with Ray - he's out there braving a very icy morning.
I'm toasty indoors with one of my children and a grandchild - lovely!

Well he isn't braving much if he's in the hot houses

Sounds like you are nice and warm inside the house.

We had a lovely haw frost sort of this morning and it did try to start
snowing whilst i was at the gym but it seems to be just cold now.
Hope tomorrow is not too bad as we have a 9 mile walk but nice to see
the countryside! Dinner/lunch at the Royal Standard of England but
actually only a tuna baked potato

Janet
Old 06-12-2010, 11:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In article , Sacha
writes
9 mile walk! All these fit people.......!

Oh yes well, i know how to celebrate my birthday!! Lovely tramp through
mud freezing cold, then dog sitting until midnight but actually with AGA
and Sky TV so not too bad

Yes, we had a hoar frost and it was gorgeous. The tree ferns looked
as if they'd been dipped in icing sugar, though it only went to -2. But
everything was quite damp, so perhaps that made the effect even more
magical.

Still frosty tonight but seems to be thawing a bit.

Propagator? Frogleg United Kingdom 2 17-01-2004 11:17 AM
Best trays to use in a Propagator? Graeme United Kingdom 7 15-01-2004 04:12 PM
propagator or soil cable? Janet Tweedy United Kingdom 21 26-10-2003 06:12 PM
Buying a good propagator for rearing exotics from seed Interested Party United Kingdom 2 17-02-2003 11:43 AM
Propagator veg min temps ? Paul England United Kingdom 7 10-02-2003 07:20 PM