Old 30-12-2010, 05:00 PM posted to uk.rec.birdwatching,uk.rec.gardening

Default 'The Armchair Birdwatcher'

Well, Computer Chair really ;-)

Photos taken over the last week, mostly yesterday.

Any blurr is the salt on the windows.

Tit Box about 12 feet away from me.

Bird Bath and Bread Sauce about 20 feet away from me.

We do have a bird bath down the garden on a Victorian Chimney which attracts
a lot of birds.

Not bad for a group of 'small gardens'.

Mike

Today, is the tomorrow, you were worrying about, yesterday.

Old 30-12-2010, 05:29 PM posted to uk.rec.birdwatching,uk.rec.gardening

"'Mike'" wrote in message
Well, Computer Chair really ;-)

Photos taken over the last week, mostly yesterday.

Any blurr is the salt on the windows.

Tit Box about 12 feet away from me.

Bird Bath and Bread Sauce about 20 feet away from me.

We do have a bird bath down the garden on a Victorian Chimney which
attracts a lot of birds.

Not bad for a group of 'small gardens'.

Difficult to agree --- not much to see (; -(

Pete

Old 30-12-2010, 06:14 PM posted to uk.rec.birdwatching,uk.rec.gardening

"Pete" wrote in message

"'Mike'" wrote in message
Well, Computer Chair really ;-)

Photos taken over the last week, mostly yesterday.

Any blurr is the salt on the windows.

Tit Box about 12 feet away from me.

Bird Bath and Bread Sauce about 20 feet away from me.

We do have a bird bath down the garden on a Victorian Chimney which
attracts a lot of birds.

Not bad for a group of 'small gardens'.

Difficult to agree --- not much to see (; -(

Pete

Yes but Pete, you have to remember, it's been drummed in enough times on
urg, I am not a gardener or a bird watcher.

Please DO have a nice and happy and somewhat ""PEACEFUL"" New Year. (I have
to add that if you are a subscriber to urg, the prospect of that is like
being able to spread Rocking Horse poo on your garden)

Kindest possible regards

Old 02-01-2011, 08:38 AM posted to uk.rec.birdwatching,uk.rec.gardening

"'Mike'" wrote in message

"Pete" wrote in message

"'Mike'" wrote in message
Well, Computer Chair really ;-)

Photos taken over the last week, mostly yesterday.

Any blurr is the salt on the windows.

Difficult to agree --- not much to see (; -(

Pete

Was there supposed to be a link for us to see the blurry windows? And the
birds, of course.

Dave

--
It is very strange, and very melancholy,
that the paucity of human pleasures

Old 02-01-2011, 09:04 AM posted to uk.rec.birdwatching,uk.rec.gardening

"Dave Hall" wrote in message

"'Mike'" wrote in message

"Pete" wrote in message

"'Mike'" wrote in message
Well, Computer Chair really ;-)

Photos taken over the last week, mostly yesterday.

Any blurr is the salt on the windows.
Difficult to agree --- not much to see (; -(

Pete

Was there supposed to be a link for us to see the blurry windows? And the
birds, of course.

Dave

--
It is very strange, and very melancholy,
that the paucity of human pleasures
should persuade us ever to call hunting
one of them. (Samuel Johnson)

Try that :-((

http://www.myalbum.com/Album=YM8WG6CO

I wish I was perfect as some others tell me they are ;-}

Happy New Year