Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-01-2011, 07:45 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Registered User

Location: South Wales
Default Jimmy's food factory

I don't know if anyone watched this last night, he visited a
Raspberrie grower who was growing in tunnels, all the plants were
growing in what looked to be large bucket size pots, I presume this
stops the plants suckering all over the place.
For pest control he went through quite quickly with a hot air blower
blasting out air at 100c through the plants,
Interesting.
David Hill