Old 27-03-2011, 10:39 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Thanks Sacha and Ray!

Your lovely gift arrived Friday and has been well potted up. Thanks so
much to you both, I can't wait to see these Hedychiums bloom, and all
have good sprouts or "eyes" already going. I will be thinking of you
both all summer long, and probably for years to come, as these will be
along our front walk, and look frankly ready to divide already although
I didn't.

They're going under the tunnel for the next couple of months for plenty
of heat, water and partial shade, which I hope is the right formula for
getting some blooms started. I've got them in rich well drained amended
citrus soil with seaweed compound added.

Again my thanks to you both, you're lovely. And watch out I may have to
send more maples next fall!

cheers,

-E

Old 27-03-2011, 10:45 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

ooooooooooooooppppppppppppppssssss

Was that meant to be an email?

:-))

Mike

Don't take life too seriously, you'll never get out alive

"Emery Davis" wrote in message
Your lovely gift arrived Friday and has been well potted up. Thanks so
much to you both, I can't wait to see these Hedychiums bloom, and all
have good sprouts or "eyes" already going. I will be thinking of you
both all summer long, and probably for years to come, as these will be
along our front walk, and look frankly ready to divide already although
I didn't.

They're going under the tunnel for the next couple of months for plenty
of heat, water and partial shade, which I hope is the right formula for
getting some blooms started. I've got them in rich well drained amended
citrus soil with seaweed compound added.

Again my thanks to you both, you're lovely. And watch out I may have to
send more maples next fall!

cheers,

-E

more thanks Sacha! Emery Davis[_3_] United Kingdom 2 19-09-2010 02:31 PM
Thanks, Sacha! No Name United Kingdom 1 16-09-2010 05:06 PM
.....Thanks, Sacha.....differenet colours of cans. margthompson United Kingdom 0 13-06-2004 10:04 PM
THANKS - AND THANKS FOR NOTHING Helen J. Foss Gardening 65 21-03-2004 11:12 AM
Thanks, but no thanks, says India to GM food Marcus Williamson sci.agriculture 4 18-03-2003 02:44 AM