Old 13-05-2011, 06:43 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default A Couple oif Little Fuchsia-Related Giveaways

I've become the reluctant recipient of two copies of the Thompson and
Morgan DVD of Practical Gardening Tips on Fuchsias. Not something for
the experienced fuchsia fanatic I guess but might be useful if
someone's thinking of starting out with fuchsia propagation.

I don't want to simply bin them (that's not eco-friendly) and I have
loads of coasters and I can't be bothered with eBay despite the fact
that T&M offer this DVD for sale at £14.99 would you believe!

So I'm offering them here. If you would like one, please email your
snail mail address (I need that to post one to you) to
.

First two responses get them in the post next week.

NB - I'll kill the (temporary) email address as soon as both are
claimed so if you're too late you'll simply get a bounce message. With
luck the web spam crawlers won't find the address that quickly.

Cheers

Jake