Old 22-05-2011, 07:42 AM
Registered User

Default clematis montana

this year my montana did not flower it went to seed any ideas why
Old 22-05-2011, 10:25 AM
kay kay is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by susansteer View Post
this year my montana did not flower it went to seed any ideas why
I think we need a lot more description of what you mean by "it went to seed",

Since flowering and seeding are merely the earlier and later stages of the same process, it is hard without more detail to understand quite what happened.

By "montana" do you mean Clematis montana?
Old 22-05-2011, 12:54 PM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by susansteer View Post
this year my montana did not flower it went to seed any ideas why
Yes I am also confused, in order to go to seed it has to flower to produce seed. more information please.