Old 11-06-2011, 11:10 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Love Your Garden

On 10/06/2011 20:20, Dave Poole wrote:
I've only watched half and I'm amazed that ITV has been brave enough
to showcase gardening during a prime viewing slot. It's very good and
easily manages to challenge Gardener's World and other BBC gardening
programmes. I'm not easily impressed, but I'm impressed. Nice, easy,
well produced and exceptionally well presented. I'm a plant buff and
I'm entertained. Barely time to make a cuppa and then part 2.

Yes, I agree. I enjoyed it a lot and will continue to watch it. Alan T
and Monty D have very different styles and I think it's good to have
both. It's about time we gardeners had some good prime time gardening
progs.

--
Spider
from high ground in SE London