Old 12-06-2011, 05:01 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Of interest to those who have served

As an ex Serviceman, and of the Senior Service, the following has been
forwarded to me and I feel sure that others who have served will be
interested.

http://www.crowncarveries.co.uk/find-us.html

Free carvery meal for armed forces past or present on salute to Armed Forces
Day, download a voucher and bring along forces ID or veteran lapel badge

As the king of carveries, we take our regal responsibilities seriously .From
Monday 20th to Saturday 25th June inclusive, we're offering our country's
heroes, past and present, a free carvery as our royal salute to Armed Forces
Day.

Kind regards

Mike

Remember, a statue has never been erected to a critic.