GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Runner beans, wot beans ?? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/198862-runner-beans-wot-beans.html)

'Mike'[_4_] 18-07-2011 10:30 AM

Runner beans, wot beans ??

"AriesVal" sumone@somewhere wrote in message
o.uk...
On 18/07/2011 00:31, wrote:
AriesValsumone@somewhere wrote:
I'll post some photos to my allotment blog later, I got nagged for not
updating since my first pea, so I went and took a lot of photos at
twilight
yesterday
I look forward to reading your allotment blog - I will be watching out
for the link :)

Still no photos - I took them, but haven't got them uploaded yet.
But link is he
http://www.cight.com/allotment/

I'll keep me eyes peeled then ;-)

--
Never look down on anybody, unless you're helping them up

Who used to sign off with 'Keep them peeled'?

Mike

No Name 18-07-2011 11:33 AM

Runner beans, wot beans ??

'Mike' wrote:
Who used to sign off with 'Keep them peeled'?

Potato council!

'Mike'[_4_] 18-07-2011 11:38 AM

Runner beans, wot beans ??

wrote in message
'Mike' wrote:
Who used to sign off with 'Keep them peeled'?

Potato council!

No

Mike