Old 20-08-2011, 02:49 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default All is well, at a price

Some of you will remember the intrusion we had recently.

We have had to borrow money from the bank to make our home secure from
people who want to harm us, or make us feel inscure.

Guard-cam is the first thing we bought. Rating 10/10. because it is hi-def
digital can and does make real time immages, and is ever present. Or in
other words, always taking pictures and video to a dedicated box.

Prikastrip is a non-harming but painful strip which you fix to the top of
the fence. It makes the cowards go and find somewhere else to do their
filthy deed.

So I have to buy all of this, and erect some new 6' fencing. the old ones
will not last.

An extension to the garage, this is THE most expensive. The builders will
do it and I will do the joinery on the roof.

The wooden shed is being replaced with a concrete one so that a toe rag
could not enter.

A fortress?

I might not know the difference between a magistrates court and a Crown
court, but I DO know that these freelance criminals have put our family in
debt again if we want to be free of them.

Baz
Old 20-08-2011, 06:51 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Aug 20, 2:49*pm, Baz wrote:
[...]

Dog is best bet and cheaper.
You can grow stuff like rosa rugosa (really spikey and legal where
barbed wire isn't.)

Don't buy the high tech crap. Keep It Stupid Simple!

The object of the exercise is to persuade burglars to find an easier
target
Old 25-08-2011, 06:44 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In article
,
harry writes
Keep It Stupid Simple!

Um, is that the dyslexic version?
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph

Well well! mark United Kingdom 6 11-03-2009 11:51 PM
Well well! Gordon H[_3_] United Kingdom 0 11-03-2009 10:23 PM
Well well! Judith in France United Kingdom 0 11-03-2009 05:40 PM
Well well! Rusty_Hinge[_2_] United Kingdom 0 11-03-2009 04:39 PM
Good evening y'all! Hope all is well Just Me \Koi\ Ponds 5 09-09-2003 10:29 PM