Old 16-11-2011, 10:30 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Ping Dave Hill

Hello Dave,

I'm wondering if you stock a small decorative dahlia called D. Chinese
Lantern? It's a favourite of mine and I lost it a few years ago over
winter. Before I try other stockists, I thought I'd check with you first.

--
Spider
from high ground in SE London
Old 16-11-2011, 10:44 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Registered User

Location: South Wales

On Nov 16, 10:30*pm, Spider wrote:
Hello Dave,

I'm wondering if you stock a small decorative dahlia called D. Chinese
Lantern? *It's a favourite of mine and I lost it a few years ago over
winter. Before I try other stockists, I thought I'd check with you first.

--
Spider
from high ground in SE London
gardening on clay

Not one I know, The only supplier I can find is

Chinese Lantern stocked by
National Collection, Varfell Farm, Longrock, Penzance, Cornwall. TR93
0WG. Tel:01736 711271
..
Old 17-11-2011, 01:07 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 16/11/2011 22:44, Dave Hill wrote:
On Nov 16, 10:30 pm, wrote:
Hello Dave,

I'm wondering if you stock a small decorative dahlia called D. Chinese
Lantern? It's a favourite of mine and I lost it a few years ago over
winter. Before I try other stockists, I thought I'd check with you first.

--
Spider
from high ground in SE London
gardening on clay

Not one I know, The only supplier I can find is

Chinese Lantern stocked by
National Collection, Varfell Farm, Longrock, Penzance, Cornwall. TR93
0WG. Tel:01736 711271
.

Great. Thanks for that, David. I'll check them out.