Old 01-12-2011, 06:11 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Hotricultural Channel Awards

I don't know if anyone else here follows the Horticultural Channel on
the web (http://thehorticulturalchannel.info/) but they've just run
their first awards, voted for by the public.

I was pleased that Carol Klein's series "Life in a Cottage Garden",
which has attracted a lot of praise here, won best gardening TV series
of the year, beating off Gardeners' World in the process. Carol also
won best gardening TV/radio personality. Full results at
http://thehorticulturalchannel.info/...-2011-results/
for anyone interested.

Cheers, Jake
=======================================
URGling in between collecting leaves at
the dryer (east) end of Swansea Bay.
Old 01-12-2011, 06:37 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Horticultural Channel Awards

"Jake" Nospam@invalid wrote in message
I don't know if anyone else here follows the Horticultural Channel on
the web (http://thehorticulturalchannel.info/) but they've just run
their first awards, voted for by the public.

I was pleased that Carol Klein's series "Life in a Cottage Garden",
which has attracted a lot of praise here, won best gardening TV series
of the year, beating off Gardeners' World in the process. Carol also
won best gardening TV/radio personality. Full results at
http://thehorticulturalchannel.info/...-2011-results/
for anyone interested.

Cheers, Jake
URGling in between collecting leaves at
the dryer (east) end of Swansea Bay.

Just shown this to the gardener of the house with some 50 + years of
experience and she said ""GOOD""

Mike