Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 18-12-2011, 12:46 PM
Registered User

Location: Lanner. Cornwall.
Default Libertia 'Taupo Sunset'

Hi, do any of you have any experience of growing this plant from seed ? as to if it comes true from seed ? I grow loads of Libertia grandiflora with no trouble (which does incredibly well in very exposed coastal sites) but this relatively new stunning form with its red winter foliage was very popular. I managed to split the remaining 8 plants i had left, so i now have quite a few for next season but was wondering if anyone had grown this from seed ? as those remaining eight have produced alot of seed ! I'm not sure wether or not it is protected by 'breeders rights' If successful, it may have to now be ' Cornish Sunset' HaHaHa !!
lannerman.