Old 20-01-2012, 01:29 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default FE seed potatoes

Just found out that Charlton Park GC who run the Hampshire Potato Day next
weekend will not be having any of the First Early potatoes we want. All the
years of growing them and trialling them and finally we decide which we
think is the best and now can't get them. Searches don't show any anywhere.
Sod's Law.
If anyone knows where we may obtain any of these varieties we would be very
grateful...
Amandine
Inova
Noisette
Printaline.

-- Regards
Bob Hobden
Posting to this Newsgroup
from the W.of London. UK

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHwwwJ83oWo

Old 20-01-2012, 02:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Fri, 20 Jan 2012 13:29:10 -0000, "Bob Hobden"
wrote:

Just found out that Charlton Park GC who run the Hampshire Potato Day next
weekend will not be having any of the First Early potatoes we want. All the
years of growing them and trialling them and finally we decide which we
think is the best and now can't get them. Searches don't show any anywhere.
Sod's Law.
If anyone knows where we may obtain any of these varieties we would be very
grateful...
Amandine
Inova
Noisette
Printaline.

-- Regards
Bob Hobden
Posting to this Newsgroup
from the W.of London. UK

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHwwwJ83oWo

Amandine allegedly he
http://www.millhousecider.com/nurser...#SEED_POTATOES

Noisette he
http://www.dundrynurseries.co.uk/plist.asp

No joy whatsoever with the others from sites in the UK.

HTH
JonH
Old 20-01-2012, 04:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

JonH wrote

Bob Hobden wrote:

[...]

Thanks for the links, unfortunately neither have them in stock at this time,
I will keep checking back to see if they manage to get any. Seems the French
grower/supplier is reluctant to ship to the UK in good time.
--
Regards. Bob Hobden.

Old 20-01-2012, 05:30 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Fri, 20 Jan 2012 16:32:31 -0000, "Bob Hobden"
wrote:

JonH wrote

Bob Hobden wrote:

[...]

There still seems to be stock of Amandine at Charlton Park for mail
order. Didn't go as far as actually placing an order though.

Regards
JonH
Old 20-01-2012, 06:14 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

JonH wrote

Bob Hobden wrote:

JonH wrote

Bob Hobden wrote:

[...]

Yes that is what the site says but when I emailed them to ask if they were
going to have any of the 4 this year, they had Inova and Printaline last
year, they replied no, and that was yesterday. Very strange. Think I'll keep
a look at those links you gave and look at the potato day to see just what
they have and haven't got there next weekend.
--
Regards. Bob Hobden.

growing potatoes and onions from seed Tim Challenger United Kingdom 14 01-03-2005 07:37 AM
On the way to buy some seed potatoes! Alan Holmes United Kingdom 1 22-02-2005 10:24 PM
Seed potatoes Ron United Kingdom 13 25-02-2003 05:42 AM
Got my seed potatoes - now what? Sarah Dale United Kingdom 2 05-02-2003 10:47 PM
Fancy seed potatoes (Cambridge) Nick Maclaren United Kingdom 1 30-01-2003 12:27 PM