Old 23-01-2012, 05:34 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Regarding the CHANGE-MAKER

Get onboard to save Environment and be a change maker….We don’t
celebrate World Environment day only on 5th June but on each and every
day. This year we are planning to plant 10 million (One Crore)
saplings. Join us as we raise our concerns and act to save Mother
Nature for better present and future. You can devote as less as one
hour, a weekend or can work online from any part of the globe together
with no time barrier. Walk to work; take a baby step toward Green
Lifestyle. Green Yatra is a NGO registered and associated with
Planning Commission, Government of India and United Nation … Assists
us in our various projects like..

Zaroorat- A Need: Works on a premise that one man’s waste can be
another man’s richness. You can donate your old Clothes, Toys,
Stationary, shoes, computers, utensils etc. in our collections
centers. These items will be collected, sorted, repaired, sewed,
packed and distributed to poor and needy people throughout India. We
need your help to setup collection boxes in residential housing
societies, shopping centers, malls, corporate parks, Schools, colleges
and industrial areas.

Plant a Tree, Plant a New Life…. And we will do it for You: We conduct
Tree Plantation Drive Anywhere /Any location, as tree plantation in
Office Premises, Housing Societies, Schools, Colleges and any such
other places on invitation. Assist us in tree plantation and organize
a collective tree-planting effort for your family.

Go GREEN Kids: is a Free Environment Education initiative for children
aged between 6- 18 years. It has the support of approximately 10
million students in various schools across India. We need your help to
make it 50 million students. Be GREEN; adopt GREEN lifestyle and
inspire to your friends, family and teachers for the same.

Go GREEN Ganesha: is a fight against Plaster of Paris (PoP) made
Ganesha idols. It has support of many prominent persons including MPs,
MLA and Social workers. We had also associated with DNA Newspaper and
RED FM for awareness campaign. We need your help to make people aware
about harmful impact of PoP Idols on human life, marine life and
environment.

Clean up drive: Making our city Clean and Green. Help us to organize a
neighborhood clean-up drive.

DON'T wait to change to happen…BE THE CHANGE, BECOME THE CHANGE
MAKER….BRING THE CHANGE….So dear Friends support The CHANGE… BE the
PART of our organization…. SPREAD this to all your near and dear
ones..... Every activity matters ….few of our pictures can be seen at
https://picasaweb.google.com/greenyatra09.

For Volunteership kindly send us the filled details at

Name
Email:
Mobile
Location:
Area of Interest:

WE DEPEND ENTIRELY ON DONATIONS and receive no money from governments
or corporations. Our dedicated team ensures even the smallest
contributions go a long way. All donations to Green Yatra are tax
exempted u/s 80G of the Income Tax Act 1961.

Thank you for taking out time to read our e-mail and we believe our
joint effort would make a difference to our Mother Nature. We hope to
receive a favorable reply.
For any query write us at
or Visit us on: www.greenyatra.org
and Join us on: www.facebook.com/greenyatra