Old 27-01-2012, 05:30 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Registered User

Location: South Wales
Default Duhh!!!!

Question from the B & Q customer survey

Have you moved home in the past 12 months?
Yes
No
Not sure

I wondered why my front door key didn't fit now.
Old 27-01-2012, 07:01 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In message
,
Dave Hill writes
Question from the B & Q customer survey

Have you moved home in the past 12 months?
Yes
No
Not sure

I wondered why my front door key didn't fit now.

There will be a window on either side of twelve months ago for which
people who moved in that window would not be sure whether they had moved
within the last twelve months without reference to textual records.

I expect the window to be fairly narrow for the past 12 months.
--
Stewart Robert Hinsley
Old 27-01-2012, 07:50 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
No Name

Dave Hill wrote:
Question from the B & Q customer survey

Have you moved home in the past 12 months?
Yes
No
Not sure

I wondered why my front door key didn't fit now.

Amusing, but probably fair enough for the "not quite sure what date it was",
which would probably include me given I've woken up every day ffor the past
week not knowing what day it was.