Old 01-02-2012, 10:41 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default What weather

Not been outside yet, (got to go to the Theatre in a minute), but WOW.
Lovely sunshine. Looks like Summer. Just a few clouds here and there as far
as I can see. Slight breeze. If this is Winter, OK by me!

What have you got and where are you?

Mike
South East Coast of the Isle of Wight

Old 01-02-2012, 04:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Feb 1, 10:41*am, "'Mike'" wrote:
Not been outside yet, (got to go to the Theatre in a minute), but WOW.
Lovely sunshine. Looks like Summer. Just a few clouds here and there as far
as I can see. Slight breeze. If this is Winter, OK by me!

What have you got and where are you?

The same. Bitter cold. Ideal weather for solar power
Old 01-02-2012, 05:05 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"harry" wrote in message
On Feb 1, 10:41 am, "'Mike'" wrote:
Not been outside yet, (got to go to the Theatre in a minute), but WOW.
Lovely sunshine. Looks like Summer. Just a few clouds here and there as
far
as I can see. Slight breeze. If this is Winter, OK by me!

What have you got and where are you?

The same. Bitter cold. Ideal weather for solar power

Hadn't thought of that ;-)

Went to the Theatre and we have a wonderful working party in there clearing
out years of rubbish, "Don't ditch that it will come in useful" sort of
syndrome. However, now we have taken charge we can have a clear out and use
the space. Filled two skips of 'rubbish', but, because of my connections, we
won't have to pay to have the skips taken away, most is wood from old sets
and one of my friends has a wood burning stove. (Not what you know etc etc
etc ..........)

But whilst we were there sorting the stuff out it was bitterly cold. Just
been down the garden and the wind is one of those lazy winds, too lazy to go
round you, it goes straight through

Mike

Old 02-02-2012, 11:31 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Wed, 1 Feb 2012 08:21:24 -0800 (PST), harry wrote:

What have you got and where are you?

The same. Bitter cold. Ideal weather for solar power

Our panel has bee juntering away quite merryly for the last hour.
Looking at the flow and return temps and flow rate looks to dumping
about 800W into the thermal store. So maybe 3kWhr by the time it
stops at about 1400.

Still clear bright and sunny, temp just above freezing now.

--
Cheers
Dave.