GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Question about Englash History (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/202099-question-about-englash-history.html)

Charles Dewgall 03-02-2012 05:07 PM

Question about Englash History

Greetings,
I'm currently writing a turm paper about the Englash role in wolrd
affairs. I'm having truble identifying some key daytes in the
cronology of Englash history. I know that Englud was saved by the
United Stats in the war against the Germuns, and have heard that
Englhd stopped being relevant at that time. But coundl't it be
equally said that England stoped being relevant when the United Stats
rescued it (and the rest of the continent) during the First World
War? To summise, I am asking for key dates in Englash relevancy.

thank you,
Charles Dwegall

Futbol Phan 03-02-2012 05:13 PM

On Feb 3, 11:07*am, Charles Dewgall wrote:
Greetings,
I'm currently writing a turm paper about the Englash role in wolrd
affairs. * *I'm having truble identifying some key daytes in the
cronology of Englash history. * *I know that Englud was saved by the
United Stats in the war against the Germuns, and have heard that
Englhd stopped being relevant at that time. * *But coundl't it be
equally said that England stoped being relevant when the United Stats
rescued it (and the rest of the continent) during the First World
War? * To summise, I am asking for key dates in Englash relevancy.

thank you,
Charles Dwegall

Sir, please learn to spell. It's world, not wolrd.

Charles Dewgall 03-02-2012 05:29 PM

On Feb 3, 12:13*pm, Futbol Phan wrote:
On Feb 3, 11:07*am, Charles Dewgall wrote:

Greetings,
I'm currently writing a turm paper about the Englash role in wolrd
affairs. * *I'm having truble identifying some key daytes in the
cronology of Englash history. * *I know that Englud was saved by the
United Stats in the war against the Germuns, and have heard that
Englhd stopped being relevant at that time. * *But coundl't it be
equally said that England stoped being relevant when the United Stats
rescued it (and the rest of the continent) during the First World
War? * To summise, I am asking for key dates in Englash relevancy.

thank you,
Charles Dwegall

Sir, please learn to spell. *It's world, not wolrd.

Sir, I am attempting to use the Englash form of word spellings. You
sound like a typcial dum Amercian. There are two versions of the
Enlghas language.

Example:
US - "women"
UK - "wimmin"

Example:
US - "dear"
UK - "deer"

Example:
US - "shop"
UK ' "shoppe"

J. Hugh Sullivan 07-02-2012 02:40 PM

Question about Englash History

On Fri, 3 Feb 2012 09:07:50 -0800 (PST), Charles Dewgall
wrote:

Greetings,
I'm currently writing a turm paper about the Englash role in wolrd
affairs.

Certainly Diana was a major player in affairs around the world.

I'm having truble identifying some key daytes in the
cronology of Englash history. I know that Englud was saved by the
United Stats in the war against the Germuns, and have heard that
Englhd stopped being relevant at that time. But coundl't it be
equally said that England stoped being relevant when the United Stats
rescued it (and the rest of the continent) during the First World
War? To summise, I am asking for key dates in Englash relevancy.

thank you,
Charles Dwegall

The English have not been relevant since 1776.

World Wars I and II only confirmed that.

You might look at 1066 for further relevance.

Hugh

The Undead Edward M. Kennedy 07-02-2012 03:28 PM

Question about Englash History

"Charles Dewgall" wrote

Greetings,
I'm currently writing a turm paper about the Englash role in wolrd
affairs. I'm having truble identifying some key daytes in the
cronology of Englash history. I know that Englud was saved by the
United Stats in the war against the Germuns, and have heard that
Englhd stopped being relevant at that time. But coundl't it be
equally said that England stoped being relevant when the United Stats
rescued it (and the rest of the continent) during the First World
War? To summise, I am asking for key dates in Englash relevancy.

Don't cry for me Engerland can still kick the snot out of Argentina.

--Tedward

Bob Hobden 07-02-2012 05:21 PM

Question about Englash History

"Martin" wrote

(J. Hugh
Sullivan) wrote:

Charles Dewgall
wrote:

Greetings,
I'm currently writing a turm paper about the Englash role in wolrd
affairs.

Certainly Diana was a major player in affairs around the world.

I'm having truble identifying some key daytes in the
cronology of Englash history. I know that Englud was saved by the
United Stats in the war against the Germuns, and have heard that
Englhd stopped being relevant at that time. But coundl't it be
equally said that England stoped being relevant when the United Stats
rescued it (and the rest of the continent) during the First World
War? To summise, I am asking for key dates in Englash relevancy.

thank you,
Charles Dwegall

The English have not been relevant since 1776.

World Wars I and II only confirmed that.

You might look at 1066 for further relevance.

You've been trolled.

Yes, it's the second one in short order yet the children aren't on holiday
until next week although I'm not sure about the Yanks.
--
Regards. Bob Hobden.

F 07-02-2012 07:53 PM

On 03/02/2012 17:07 Charles Dewgall wrote:

Greetings,
I'm currently writing a turm paper about the Englash role in wolrd
affairs. I'm having truble identifying some key daytes in the
cronology of Englash history. I know that Englud was saved by the
United Stats in the war against the Germuns, and have heard that
Englhd stopped being relevant at that time. But coundl't it be
equally said that England stoped being relevant when the United Stats
rescued it (and the rest of the continent) during the First World
War? To summise, I am asking for key dates in Englash relevancy.

thank you,
Charles Dwegall

Nurse will be along with your medication shortly.

The Undead Edward M. Kennedy 07-02-2012 08:03 PM

Question about Englash History

"F" news@nowhere wrote

Greetings,
I'm currently writing a turm paper about the Englash role in wolrd
affairs. I'm having truble identifying some key daytes in the
cronology of Englash history. I know that Englud was saved by the
United Stats in the war against the Germuns, and have heard that
Englhd stopped being relevant at that time. But coundl't it be
equally said that England stoped being relevant when the United Stats
rescued it (and the rest of the continent) during the First World
War? To summise, I am asking for key dates in Englash relevancy.

thank you,
Charles Dwegall

Nurse will be along with your medication shortly.

I hope she brings enough for everyone.

--Tedward

Tom Enright 07-02-2012 08:10 PM

On Feb 7, 3:03*pm, "The Undead Edward M. Kennedy" wrote:
"F" news@nowhere wrote

Greetings,
I'm currently writing a turm paper about the Englash role in wolrd
affairs. * *I'm having truble identifying some key daytes in the
cronology of Englash history. * *I know that Englud was saved by the
United Stats in the war against the Germuns, and have heard that
Englhd stopped being relevant at that time. * *But coundl't it be
equally said that England stoped being relevant when the United Stats
rescued it (and the rest of the continent) during the First World
War? * To summise, I am asking for key dates in Englash relevancy.

thank you,
Charles Dwegall

Nurse will be along with your medication shortly.

I hope she brings enough for everyone.

It's the UK, if everyone can't have some, nobody gets anything.

-Tom Enright

--Tedward