Old 03-02-2012, 05:07 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,rec.sport.football.college

Default Question about Englash History

Greetings,
I'm currently writing a turm paper about the Englash role in wolrd
affairs. I'm having truble identifying some key daytes in the
cronology of Englash history. I know that Englud was saved by the
United Stats in the war against the Germuns, and have heard that
Englhd stopped being relevant at that time. But coundl't it be
equally said that England stoped being relevant when the United Stats
rescued it (and the rest of the continent) during the First World
War? To summise, I am asking for key dates in Englash relevancy.

thank you,
Charles Dwegall
Old 03-02-2012, 05:13 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,rec.sport.football.college

On Feb 3, 11:07*am, Charles Dewgall wrote:
Greetings,
I'm currently writing a turm paper about the Englash role in wolrd
affairs. * *I'm having truble identifying some key daytes in the
cronology of Englash history. * *I know that Englud was saved by the
United Stats in the war against the Germuns, and have heard that
Englhd stopped being relevant at that time. * *But coundl't it be
equally said that England stoped being relevant when the United Stats
rescued it (and the rest of the continent) during the First World
War? * To summise, I am asking for key dates in Englash relevancy.

thank you,
Charles Dwegall

Sir, please learn to spell. It's world, not wolrd.
Old 03-02-2012, 05:29 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,rec.sport.football.college

On Feb 3, 12:13*pm, Futbol Phan wrote:
On Feb 3, 11:07*am, Charles Dewgall wrote:

Greetings,
I'm currently writing a turm paper about the Englash role in wolrd
affairs. * *I'm having truble identifying some key daytes in the
cronology of Englash history. * *I know that Englud was saved by the
United Stats in the war against the Germuns, and have heard that
Englhd stopped being relevant at that time. * *But coundl't it be
equally said that England stoped being relevant when the United Stats
rescued it (and the rest of the continent) during the First World
War? * To summise, I am asking for key dates in Englash relevancy.

thank you,
Charles Dwegall

Sir, please learn to spell. *It's world, not wolrd.

Sir, I am attempting to use the Englash form of word spellings. You
sound like a typcial dum Amercian. There are two versions of the
Enlghas language.

Example:
US - "women"
UK - "wimmin"

Example:
US - "dear"
UK - "deer"

Example:
US - "shop"
UK ' "shoppe"
Old 07-02-2012, 02:40 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,rec.sport.football.college

On Fri, 3 Feb 2012 09:07:50 -0800 (PST), Charles Dewgall
wrote:

Greetings,
I'm currently writing a turm paper about the Englash role in wolrd
affairs.

Certainly Diana was a major player in affairs around the world.

I'm having truble identifying some key daytes in the
cronology of Englash history. I know that Englud was saved by the
United Stats in the war against the Germuns, and have heard that
Englhd stopped being relevant at that time. But coundl't it be
equally said that England stoped being relevant when the United Stats
rescued it (and the rest of the continent) during the First World
War? To summise, I am asking for key dates in Englash relevancy.

thank you,
Charles Dwegall

The English have not been relevant since 1776.

World Wars I and II only confirmed that.

You might look at 1066 for further relevance.

Hugh

Old 07-02-2012, 03:28 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,rec.sport.football.college

"Charles Dewgall" wrote

Greetings,
I'm currently writing a turm paper about the Englash role in wolrd
affairs. I'm having truble identifying some key daytes in the
cronology of Englash history. I know that Englud was saved by the
United Stats in the war against the Germuns, and have heard that
Englhd stopped being relevant at that time. But coundl't it be
equally said that England stoped being relevant when the United Stats
rescued it (and the rest of the continent) during the First World
War? To summise, I am asking for key dates in Englash relevancy.

Don't cry for me Engerland can still kick the snot out of Argentina.

--Tedward

Old 07-02-2012, 07:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,rec.sport.football.college
F F is offline

On 03/02/2012 17:07 Charles Dewgall wrote:

Greetings,
I'm currently writing a turm paper about the Englash role in wolrd
affairs. I'm having truble identifying some key daytes in the
cronology of Englash history. I know that Englud was saved by the
United Stats in the war against the Germuns, and have heard that
Englhd stopped being relevant at that time. But coundl't it be
equally said that England stoped being relevant when the United Stats
rescued it (and the rest of the continent) during the First World
War? To summise, I am asking for key dates in Englash relevancy.

thank you,
Charles Dwegall

Nurse will be along with your medication shortly.

Old 07-02-2012, 08:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,rec.sport.football.college

"F" news@nowhere wrote

Greetings,
I'm currently writing a turm paper about the Englash role in wolrd
affairs. I'm having truble identifying some key daytes in the
cronology of Englash history. I know that Englud was saved by the
United Stats in the war against the Germuns, and have heard that
Englhd stopped being relevant at that time. But coundl't it be
equally said that England stoped being relevant when the United Stats
rescued it (and the rest of the continent) during the First World
War? To summise, I am asking for key dates in Englash relevancy.

thank you,
Charles Dwegall

Nurse will be along with your medication shortly.

I hope she brings enough for everyone.

--Tedward

Old 07-02-2012, 08:10 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,rec.sport.football.college

On Feb 7, 3:03*pm, "The Undead Edward M. Kennedy" wrote:
"F" news@nowhere wrote

Greetings,
I'm currently writing a turm paper about the Englash role in wolrd
affairs. * *I'm having truble identifying some key daytes in the
cronology of Englash history. * *I know that Englud was saved by the
United Stats in the war against the Germuns, and have heard that
Englhd stopped being relevant at that time. * *But coundl't it be
equally said that England stoped being relevant when the United Stats
rescued it (and the rest of the continent) during the First World
War? * To summise, I am asking for key dates in Englash relevancy.

thank you,
Charles Dwegall

Nurse will be along with your medication shortly.

I hope she brings enough for everyone.

It's the UK, if everyone can't have some, nobody gets anything.

-Tom Enright

--Tedward