GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Welcome to newcomers to uk.rec.gardening (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/202389-re-welcome-newcomers-uk-rec-gardening.html)

Derek Turner 22-02-2012 03:24 PM

Welcome to newcomers to uk.rec.gardening

On Sat, 18 Feb 2012 12:06:50 +0000, 'Mike' wrote:

huge snip

This might just as well be taken out. urglers don't know how to prune
the threads. You watch and see what I mean

Mike

Thank you for so ably demonstrating this.

'Mike'[_4_] 22-02-2012 03:51 PM

"Derek Turner" wrote in message
On Sat, 18 Feb 2012 12:06:50 +0000, 'Mike' wrote:

huge snip

This might just as well be taken out. urglers don't know how to prune
the threads. You watch and see what I mean

Mike

Thank you for so ably demonstrating this.

Teaching by demonstrating the need to prune which thanks to my excellent
instruction, you demonstrated how it should be done.

What a pity others, who should know better, don't follow suit.

Kindest regards and thank you

Mike