Old 22-02-2012, 03:24 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Welcome to newcomers to uk.rec.gardening

On Sat, 18 Feb 2012 12:06:50 +0000, 'Mike' wrote:

huge snip

This might just as well be taken out. urglers don't know how to prune
the threads. You watch and see what I mean

Mike

Thank you for so ably demonstrating this.
Old 22-02-2012, 03:51 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Derek Turner" wrote in message
On Sat, 18 Feb 2012 12:06:50 +0000, 'Mike' wrote:

huge snip

This might just as well be taken out. urglers don't know how to prune
the threads. You watch and see what I mean

Mike

Thank you for so ably demonstrating this.

Teaching by demonstrating the need to prune which thanks to my excellent
instruction, you demonstrated how it should be done.

What a pity others, who should know better, don't follow suit.

Kindest regards and thank you

Mike