Old 29-04-2012, 11:40 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Registered User

Location: South Wales
Default Mid November

Here in the wind swept and damp part of South Wales that overlooks
Swansea Bay it seems as if we are now in mid November.
We have had 0.8 of an inch of rain overnight and the temp is down to
41f. the wind is gusting to nearly gale force and that's despite us
having some protection from the mountain behind us.
The sound of the wind comming from the top of the mountain where there
is some forestry sounds like a realy heavy sea breaking on the shore.
It's a time to hibernate.
David.
Old 29-04-2012, 12:08 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Registered User

Location: South Wales

On Apr 29, 11:45*am, Martin wrote:
On Sun, 29 Apr 2012 03:40:18 -0700 (PDT), Dave Hill

wrote:
Here in the wind swept and damp part of South Wales that overlooks
Swansea Bay it seems as if we are now in mid November.
We have had 0.8 of an inch of rain overnight and the temp is down to
41f. the wind is gusting to nearly gale force and that's despite us
having some protection from the mountain behind us.
The sound of the wind comming from the top of the mountain where there
is some forestry sounds like a realy heavy sea breaking on the shore.
It's a time to hibernate.

Not in the nearest tree :-)

It's cloudy and starting to rain again here in ZH. The forecast says
it is 20C the reality is that it is 12C.
--

Martin

In the last 2 hours the wind has been gusting to over 70mph at the
Mumbles, and we can see the mumbles light house from here
http://www.mumbles.co.uk/show.php?id=4