Old 08-06-2012, 11:16 AM
Eden Project's Avatar
Registered User

Default June gardening tips from the Eden Project

Hi - here's a little video we've made to act as a reminder to experienced gardeners of jobs to do this month. Hope you enjoy it: 10 tips for gardeners in June from the Eden Project - YouTube

Let us know what you think!
Old 08-06-2012, 05:33 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In article , Eden.Project.a47c436
@gardenbanter.co.uk says...

Hi - here's a little video we've made to act as a reminder to
experienced gardeners of jobs to do this month. Hope you enjoy it: '10
tips for gardeners in June from the Eden Project - YouTube'
(http://tinyurl.com/7dr9m5r)

Let us know what you think!

I think Eden need to appreciate that June gardening in a sheltered biome
in the SW of Britain, bears little resemblance to outdoor conditions for
most UK gardeners north of Watford.

Janet
Old 08-06-2012, 06:25 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Janet" wrote

says...

Hi - here's a little video we've made to act as a reminder to
experienced gardeners of jobs to do this month. Hope you enjoy it: '10
tips for gardeners in June from the Eden Project - YouTube'
(http://tinyurl.com/7dr9m5r)

Let us know what you think!

I think Eden need to appreciate that June gardening in a sheltered biome
in the SW of Britain, bears little resemblance to outdoor conditions for
most UK gardeners north of Watford.

Funny they used GB to post that.
Especially this June! I haven't even planted out our cucurbits yet and our
chilli plants are still only 6 inches high yet the garlic is getting rust.
Next thing the Toms and Spuds will get Blight!
--
Regards. Bob Hobden.

Old 08-06-2012, 06:31 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In article ,
says...

(
http://tinyurl.com/7dr9m5r)

Let us know what you think!

I think Eden need to appreciate that June gardening in a sheltered biome
in the SW of Britain, bears little resemblance to outdoor conditions for
most UK gardeners north of Watford.

Janet

Whilest that is true, IMO the tips were quite generally applicable,
although most 'experienced gardeners' would know them anyway.

First Eden June tip; "focus on watering". LOL.
Deadhead annual snapdragons? In northern June,they won't be in flower
yet..
Janet.

Old 14-06-2012, 09:01 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Eden Project wrote:
Hi - here's a little video we've made to act as a reminder to
experienced gardeners of jobs to do this month. Hope you enjoy it: '10
tips for gardeners in June from the Eden Project - YouTube'
(http://tinyurl.com/7dr9m5r)

Let us know what you think!

That was a great video. Colourful info presented on site, very cool. I
am a hort trainer so I like the catchy short style and non-tech
explanations of why you are doing the job.