Old 16-07-2012, 02:10 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Salvia speaker

Anyone have the name of a good speaker on salvias?

We were going to have a salvia theme for one of next year's Meetings but
Dysans and other nurseries don't seem to do Talks.
--
Janet Tweedy
Old 16-07-2012, 03:29 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In article ,
Janet writes
In article ,
says...

Anyone have the name of a good speaker on salvias?

We were going to have a salvia theme for one of next year's Meetings but
Dysans and other nurseries don't seem to do Talks.

Have you tried these speakers lists?

http://www.gardenmediaguild.co.uk/membership/index.html

http://www.rhs.org.uk/Plants/RHS-Pub...er-of-Speakers

http://www.nccpg.com/Education-resou...June-2011.aspx

http://thecottagegardensociety.org.uk/Speakers/Speakers

Janet

Yes thanks Janet, they are all good sources for Speakers though
actually now iI come to think of it I haven't got an up to date one of
the NCCPG.

We've got Fergus Garrett coming and Helen Yemm amongst others and maybe
Jecker McVicar but they do general talks and we like to put on some
specific ones as well.

Janet
--
Janet Tweedy