GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Ping: Jake (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/204501-ping-jake.html)

Spider[_3_] 18-07-2012 10:34 PM

Ping: Jake

On 18/07/2012 16:16, Jake wrote:
On Wed, 18 Jul 2012 14:25:16 GMT, wrote:

Not then, a carbariumfruitandnuticunpopularis. AKA a Cadburys fruit and nut
case. Oh, thowse fwuit. Everyone's a fruit and nut case, go kwazy phor
those lovely nuts and raisens.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8H4IC9ttIU

Baz

Yeah! But a raspberry eating CAT!!!!! He turned his nose up at salmon
earlier, went out and came back with red fur around his mouth after
nicking half-a-dozen.

Cheers, Jake
=======================================
Urgling from the East End of Swansea Bay where sometimes
it's raining and sometimes it's not.

*Your* cat, Jake? Didn't know you were a cat lover. Me too! I can't
imagine a cat eating raspberries. My Panther is a pantherological
mouse-killer. Cheetah is a nervous ninny who loves me and fish-flavour.
Panther also likes eating the leaves of comfrey, deutzia and a special
rose. Don't complain yours won't eat salmon .. comfrey leaves are much
cheaper! Try planting some by your raspberries.

--
Spider
from high ground in SE London

No Name 18-07-2012 10:45 PM

Ping: Jake

Spider wrote:
*Your* cat, Jake?

I think you mean the cat's Jake.

Jake 19-07-2012 08:34 AM

Ping: Jake

On 18 Jul 2012 21:45:38 GMT, wrote:

Spider wrote:
*Your* cat, Jake?

I think you mean the cat's Jake.

Too true. Used to be a cat hater until this one moved in from next
door but one and suddenly all the cat cr*pping in the garden stopped -
he's very possessive and woe betide any other neighbourhood cat that
dares to set paw on his territory. He's a very opinionated moggie too
with a decent Twitter following and his own blog!

Cheers, Jake
=======================================

Kate Morgan 19-07-2012 09:32 AM

Jake

Not then, a carbariumfruitandnuticunpopularis. AKA a Cadburys fruit and nut
case. Oh, thowse fwuit. Everyone's a fruit and nut case, go kwazy phor
those lovely nuts and raisens.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8H4IC9ttIU

Baz

Yeah! But a raspberry eating CAT!!!!! He turned his nose up at salmon
earlier, went out and came back with red fur around his mouth after
nicking half-a-dozen.

Cheers, Jake

We used to have a cat that loved picking and eating the gooseberries :-)

kate

Ophelia[_4_] 19-07-2012 10:28 AM

Ping: Jake

wrote in message
Ophelia wrote:
We have fruit on our apples but no plums at all:(

There are 3 apples on the pot-bound tiny 2-year old apple tree Nick bought
for the communal bit of allotment then never planted. The tree in the
garden at the back has 3 fruit on it. :-(

We don't have very many either.

http://www.shop.helpforheroes.org.uk/

Ophelia[_4_] 19-07-2012 12:54 PM

Jake

"Kate Morgan" wrote in message
o.uk...

Not then, a carbariumfruitandnuticunpopularis. AKA a Cadburys fruit and
nut
case. Oh, thowse fwuit. Everyone's a fruit and nut case, go kwazy phor
those lovely nuts and raisens.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8H4IC9ttIU

Baz

Yeah! But a raspberry eating CAT!!!!! He turned his nose up at salmon
earlier, went out and came back with red fur around his mouth after
nicking half-a-dozen.

Cheers, Jake

We used to have a cat that loved picking and eating the gooseberries :-)

I like cats and they like me, but I am allergic to their dander:( As soon
as a cat sees me it makes a beeline for me and rubs around my legs:)
OTH I have a lovely dog:)

http://www.shop.helpforheroes.org.uk/