GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Poor mail order service. (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/204922-poor-mail-order-service.html)

David Hill 24-08-2012 11:23 PM

Poor mail order service.

I have now placed 5 orders with a firm that offers "Free carriage" with
every order.
To date I have failed to receive even one carriage.

Steerpike 25-08-2012 07:59 AM

Poor mail order service.

On Friday, August 24, 2012 11:23:30 PM UTC+1, Dave Hill wrote:
I have now placed 5 orders with a firm that offers "Free carriage" with

every order.

To date I have failed to receive even one carriage.

Begs the question that why exactly did you place 4 more orders after the first one didnt show?

Charlie Pridham[_2_] 25-08-2012 09:09 AM

Poor mail order service.

"Steerpike" wrote in message
On Friday, August 24, 2012 11:23:30 PM UTC+1, Dave Hill wrote:
I have now placed 5 orders with a firm that offers "Free carriage" with

every order.

To date I have failed to receive even one carriage.

Begs the question that why exactly did you place 4 more orders after the
first one didnt show?

Have you had a complete humour bypass? I am dyslexic and even I spotted the
word play joke

--
Charlie, Gardening in Cornwall
and Lapageria rosea cvs

Moonraker 25-08-2012 09:53 AM

Poor mail order service.

On 25/08/2012 09:09, Charlie Pridham wrote:

"Steerpike" wrote in message
On Friday, August 24, 2012 11:23:30 PM UTC+1, Dave Hill wrote:
I have now placed 5 orders with a firm that offers "Free carriage" with

every order.

To date I have failed to receive even one carriage.

Begs the question that why exactly did you place 4 more orders after
the first one didnt show?

Have you had a complete humour bypass? I am dyslexic and even I spotted
the word play joke

I guess that Steerpike spoke with tongue in mouth. Anyway to answer him,
if they were horde drawn you need to leave plenty of time for delivery.

Emery Davis[_4_] 25-08-2012 10:13 AM

Poor mail order service.

On 2012-08-24 23:23:30 +0100, David Hill
said:

I have now placed 5 orders with a firm that offers "Free carriage"
with every order.
To date I have failed to receive even one carriage.

Life is full of disappointments. ;-)

Shouldn't have order horses and expected carriages for free.

David Hill 25-08-2012 10:25 AM

Poor mail order service.

Baz[_3_] 25-08-2012 11:34 AM

Poor mail order service.

David Hill wrote in news:a9rk00F9chU1
@mid.individual.net:

Baz[_3_] 25-08-2012 11:35 AM

Poor mail order service.

On 2012-08-24 23:23:30 +0100, David Hill
said:

I have now placed 5 orders with a firm that offers "Free carriage"
with every order.
To date I have failed to receive even one carriage.

Life is full of disappointments. ;-)

Shouldn't have order horses and expected carriages for free.

More foal me.

over-night-mare
Sorry
Baz

Sue[_11_] 25-08-2012 11:36 AM

Poor mail order service.

"Moonraker" wrote
On 25/08/2012 09:09, Charlie Pridham wrote:

"Steerpike" wrote
On Friday, August 24, 2012 11:23:30 PM UTC+1, Dave Hill wrote:
I have now placed 5 orders with a firm that offers "Free carriage"
with every order.

To date I have failed to receive even one carriage.

Begs the question that why exactly did you place 4 more orders after
the first one didnt show?

Have you had a complete humour bypass? I am dyslexic and even I
spotted the word play joke

I guess that Steerpike spoke with tongue in mouth. Anyway to answer
him, if they were horde drawn you need to leave plenty of time for
delivery.

It's a bank holiday weekend too. There are always tail-backs on the
carriage way.

--
Sue

Baz[_3_] 25-08-2012 11:57 AM

Poor mail order service.

"Sue" wrote in news:-
:

"Moonraker" wrote
On 25/08/2012 09:09, Charlie Pridham wrote:

"Steerpike" wrote
On Friday, August 24, 2012 11:23:30 PM UTC+1, Dave Hill wrote:
I have now placed 5 orders with a firm that offers "Free carriage"
with every order.

To date I have failed to receive even one carriage.

Begs the question that why exactly did you place 4 more orders after
the first one didnt show?

Have you had a complete humour bypass? I am dyslexic and even I
spotted the word play joke

I guess that Steerpike spoke with tongue in mouth. Anyway to answer
him, if they were horde drawn you need to leave plenty of time for
delivery.

It's a bank holiday weekend too. There are always tail-backs on the
carriage way.

Nay! neigh
Baz

Emery Davis[_4_] 25-08-2012 12:23 PM

Poor mail order service.

On 2012-08-24 23:23:30 +0100, David Hill
said:

I have now placed 5 orders with a firm that offers "Free carriage"
with every order.
To date I have failed to receive even one carriage.

Life is full of disappointments. ;-)

Shouldn't have order horses and expected carriages for free.

More foal me.

That's what happens with filly expectations.

'Mike'[_4_] 25-08-2012 12:35 PM

Poor mail order service.

On 2012-08-24 23:23:30 +0100, David Hill
said:

I have now placed 5 orders with a firm that offers "Free carriage"
with every order.
To date I have failed to receive even one carriage.

Life is full of disappointments. ;-)

Shouldn't have order horses and expected carriages for free.

More foal me.

That's what happens with filly expectations.

Yes it landau's you in disappointment

Janet Tweedy[_2_] 26-08-2012 03:47 PM

Poor mail order service.

In article , Moonraker
writes
him, if they were horde drawn you need to leave plenty of time for
delivery.

Is that like in Lord of the Rings? I mean twelve trolls pulling a coach
should be good though not sure what 100 Goths might look like!
:)
--
Janet Tweedy

Emery Davis[_4_] 26-08-2012 08:09 PM

Poor mail order service.

On 08/25/2012 04:13 PM, Rob wrote:

On 2012-08-24 23:23:30 +0100, David Hill

said:

I have now placed 5 orders with a firm that offers "Free carriage"
with every order.
To date I have failed to receive even one carriage.

Life is full of disappointments. ;-)

Shouldn't have order horses and expected carriages for free.

More foal me.

That's what happens with filly expectations.

You should be horse whipped for that joke.

Whole things a spHOOF

It was a horse race to see who'd hit the bottom of the manger first.
Hats off, mate. ;)

Kate Morgan 27-08-2012 08:40 AM

Poor mail order service.

I have enjoyed this horsey themed thread it made me smile, thanks everyone.
At the end of April I posted a special birthday card to my granddaughter in
Edinburgh, it was delivered last week !!!

kate