GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   coals to Newcastle (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/205180-coals-newcastle.html)

Kate Morgan 19-09-2012 05:00 PM

coals to Newcastle

Our outdoor Gardeners Delight are ripening thick and fast too. A late
harvest and only allowed 2 trusses per plant.
Our 2 grandchildren pick and eat them like sweeties. Keeps them happy for
ages.

grandad Baz :-)

The little yellow ones are popular, cant remember what they are called :-)

No Name 19-09-2012 11:04 PM

coals to Newcastle

Kate Morgan wrote:
The little yellow ones are popular, cant remember what they are called :-)

Daniel likes Ildi, which are the ones that do /huge/ trusses, but we don't
tend to get a massively good pollination success rate

news 20-09-2012 09:46 AM

coals to Newcastle

In article , Kate
Morgan writes
I do agree with you, nothing like standing in a warm greenhouse
gobbling tomato`s :-)

Successfully spotted in the wild - the lesser known internet
greengrocer's apostrophe:)

The standard high street variety usually prefers chalk and is
susceptible to being wiped out by too much rain.

--
regards andyw

CT 20-09-2012 10:12 AM

coals to Newcastle

news wrote:

In article , Kate
Morgan writes
I do agree with you, nothing like standing in a warm greenhouse
gobbling tomato`s :-)

Successfully spotted in the wild - the lesser known internet
greengrocer's apostrophe:)

The standard high street variety usually prefers chalk and is
susceptible to being wiped out by too much rain.

Who you gonna call?

http://horacek.com.au/wp-content/upl...e-man.col1.png

--
Chris