Old 24-12-2012, 12:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Return of the birds?

I have noticed over the last few days that when it's not raining that
there is more bird song around, almost like the first signs of spring.
Makes a nice change, and a great way to end the year.
David @ the soggy end of Swansea Bay.
Old 24-12-2012, 09:18 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Mon, 24 Dec 2012 12:21:51 +0000, David Hill
wrote:

I have noticed over the last few days that when it's not raining that
there is more bird song around, almost like the first signs of spring.
Makes a nice change, and a great way to end the year.
David @ the soggy end of Swansea Bay.

I think the birds at the east end are more hardy. They haven't
stopped! Still going through a kilo of sunflower hearts a day, plus
peanuts, plus squirrel food! At least there are no starlings or it
would be 2 kilos of sunflower hearts and I'd be bankrupt!

Cheers, Jake
Urgling from the East End of Swansea Bay where sometimes
it's raining and sometimes it's not.