GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Ordering seeds online via Mr Fothergills (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/206111-ordering-seeds-online-via-mr-fothergills.html)

Janet Tweedy[_2_] 08-01-2013 03:40 PM

Ordering seeds online via Mr Fothergills

Well impressed (as they say in the vernacular) with Thunderbird. It
knows if you include the word "attached " in an email and asks you if
you forgot to attach it when you go to send the message!

Good, but I was talking to someone about how to train a clematis :)
and ................. yes have got the reminder at the bottom of this
message as well :)
--
Janet T.
Amersham

Spider[_3_] 09-01-2013 01:57 PM

On 08/01/2013 15:40, Janet Tweedy wrote:
Well impressed (as they say in the vernacular) with Thunderbird. It
knows if you include the word "attached " in an email and asks you if
you forgot to attach it when you go to send the message!

Good, but I was talking to someone about how to train a clematis :)
and ................. yes have got the reminder at the bottom of this
message as well :)

It will also dom the same if you type in cv for cultivar ... yup! got a
pic of a paperclip :~))

--
Spider
from high ground in SE London

Spider[_3_] 09-01-2013 05:34 PM

On 09/01/2013 15:23, Martin wrote:
On Wed, 09 Jan 2013 13:57:07 +0000, wrote:

On 08/01/2013 15:40, Janet Tweedy wrote:
Well impressed (as they say in the vernacular) with Thunderbird. It
knows if you include the word "attached " in an email and asks you if
you forgot to attach it when you go to send the message!

Good, but I was talking to someone about how to train a clematis :)
and ................. yes have got the reminder at the bottom of this
message as well :)

It will also dom the same if you type in cv for cultivar ... yup! got a
pic of a paperclip :~))

Is it domain name sensitive too?
http://www.jackcola.org/blog/202-the...double-meaning

LOL! Very funny, but haven't noticed T'bird reacting to it. Thanks,
Martin.