Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 17-01-2013, 12:54 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default OT - these are my principles; if you don't like them I have others

At the moment this appears to apply to local Met Office weather forecasts.

Not long ago today was to be sunny and clear (it still is).
The forecast was revised to show light snow from 09:00, heavy snow showers
at 12:00, and heavy snow at 15:00.

Still no sign of snow, but the rain radar shows a load of precipitation
popping into existence just off the coast to the East and North.

So I have some sympathy - the forecast is probably out by about 5 miles -
but it just goes to show you can't really rely on local forecasts at the
moment.

Usually, with the weather coming from the West, the predictions are pretty
good and sometimes amazingly accurate.

However, not today.

Cheers

Dave R