Old 05-05-2003, 02:08 PM
Randall P. McMurphy

Default Newbie...hanging baskets!

can someone recommend some simple and cheap plants for use in Cornish
hanging baskets and normal round ones? lots of coulors, long lasting,
tolerant of occasional dryness? is there such a thing as perennial hanging
baskets, or are they all throwaway plants?

ta!

rpm

Old 06-05-2003, 02:23 AM
Little Badger

"Randall P. McMurphy" wrote in message
can someone recommend some simple and cheap plants for use in Cornish
hanging baskets and normal round ones? lots of coulors, long lasting,
tolerant of occasional dryness?

You can't go wrong with Busy Lizzie.

is there such a thing as perennial hanging
baskets, or are they all throwaway plants?

Sure you can! Ivy, hebe, evergreen herbs the list goes on!

Badger