Old 26-03-2013, 11:22 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
No Name

Default Blog of good intentions

As ever, I'm starting the year with lots of good intentions of keeping
a proper record (probably in multiple places, then half finishing and
giving up on all of them) of how things are going. I've just put the
first entry for how the germination is going on
http://www.cight.com/allotment/

In summary:
* tomatoes - some 100% germination, some very poor, one zero
* beans - just starting to show, only been in since Friday, iirc
* brassicas - sprouts+broccoli yay, cabbage nay (think it was old seed)
* cape gooseberries - been in ages, the big ones just starting to show, none on the minis
* aubergines - don't know why I bother

Plus the boys are doing sweetcorn and courgettes which are doing well, and
butternut which have so far not shown their faces, it seems.

blog from the bog kathy Ponds 0 10-04-2005 01:01 AM
The Ugly Gardens of Spring-Blog Post [email protected] Gardening 0 16-03-2005 12:00 PM
Moon Garden Blog Jenn Vanderslice Gardening 0 10-03-2005 02:28 PM
[IBC] Bonsai Blog v3.0 Andy Rutledge Bonsai 0 07-01-2004 06:34 AM