GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Health update (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/208196-health-update.html)

Kathleen Mcintosh 20-08-2013 11:54 PM

Health update

They can treat it :}}}

In 6 weeks time, when the radiotherapy has done its bit, I have a scan to
see how effective it's been. Then they decide what type of Chemo I have.

Boy, am I relived.

--
Kathy

'Mike'[_4_] 21-08-2013 06:25 AM

Health update

The only way is 'UP' then Kathy :-)

Great news.

Fingers and everything crossed for you.

Mike

Sacha[_11_] 21-08-2013 11:57 AM

Health update

On 2013-08-20 23:54:47 +0100, Kathleen Mcintosh said:

They can treat it :}}}

In 6 weeks time, when the radiotherapy has done its bit, I have a scan
to see how effective it's been. Then they decide what type of Chemo I
have.

Boy, am I relived.

Terrific news! You must feel as if the weight of the world has been
taken off your shoulder. I'm so pleased for you!
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com

Baz[_3_] 21-08-2013 12:10 PM

Health update

"Kathleen Mcintosh" wrote in
:

They can treat it :}}}

In 6 weeks time, when the radiotherapy has done its bit, I have a scan
to see how effective it's been. Then they decide what type of Chemo I
have.

Boy, am I relived.

We can all look forward then, to your recovery.

Very best wishes.
Baz

Emery Davis[_3_] 21-08-2013 02:54 PM

Health update

On Tue, 20 Aug 2013 23:54:47 +0100, Kathleen Mcintosh wrote:

They can treat it :}}}

In 6 weeks time, when the radiotherapy has done its bit, I have a scan
to see how effective it's been. Then they decide what type of Chemo I
have.

Boy, am I relived.

Great news! Best of luck in the upcoming: as I'm sure many here can
attest, a positive attitude is one of the most helpful things in making
it through.

--
Gardening in Lower Normandy

Kathleen Mcintosh 21-08-2013 11:20 PM

Health update

On 2013-08-20 23:54:47 +0100, Kathleen Mcintosh said:

They can treat it :}}}

In 6 weeks time, when the radiotherapy has done its bit, I have a scan to
see how effective it's been. Then they decide what type of Chemo I have.

Boy, am I relived.

Terrific news! You must feel as if the weight of the world has been taken
off your shoulder.

You can say that again :}

I'm so pleased for you!

I had convinced myself they were going to say there was nothing they could
do! Now I need the Doctor to start reducing the incredibly high steroid
dose I'm on so that I am strong enough for the chemo.

--
Kathy

Kathleen Mcintosh 21-08-2013 11:20 PM

Health update

"Baz" wrote in message
"Kathleen Mcintosh" wrote in
:

They can treat it :}}}

In 6 weeks time, when the radiotherapy has done its bit, I have a scan
to see how effective it's been. Then they decide what type of Chemo I
have.

Boy, am I relived.

We can all look forward then, to your recovery.

Very best wishes.

Thank you Baz.

--
Kathy

Kathleen Mcintosh 21-08-2013 11:21 PM

Health update

wrote:

They can treat it :}}}

In 6 weeks time, when the radiotherapy has done its bit, I have a scan to
see how effective it's been. Then they decide what type of Chemo I have.

Boy, am I relived.

Good luck, Kathy!

Thank you Martin.

--
Kathy

Kathleen Mcintosh 21-08-2013 11:24 PM

Health update

"Emery Davis" wrote in message
On Tue, 20 Aug 2013 23:54:47 +0100, Kathleen Mcintosh wrote:

They can treat it :}}}

In 6 weeks time, when the radiotherapy has done its bit, I have a scan
to see how effective it's been. Then they decide what type of Chemo I
have.

Boy, am I relived.

Great news! Best of luck in the upcoming: as I'm sure many here can
attest, a positive attitude is one of the most helpful things in making
it through.

I'm feeling very positive now. For a while I wasn't though.
I will put this into remission. Unfortunately it's gone too far to go away
completely, but it can bugger off to some small corner and sulk.

--
Kathy

Christina Websell 22-08-2013 04:13 AM

Health update

"Kathleen Mcintosh" wrote in message
They can treat it :}}}

In 6 weeks time, when the radiotherapy has done its bit, I have a scan to
see how effective it's been. Then they decide what type of Chemo I have.

Boy, am I relived.

It's important not to panic when you are given the diagnosis. I was told I
would die of my ovarian ca in 2005 within a few weeks but here I am still.
I wish you lots of luck with your treatment and a big hug ((Kathleen))

Tina