GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Greenfingers Charity (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/208272-greenfingers-charity.html)

David Hill 07-09-2013 09:39 AM

Greenfingers Charity

I wonder how many here have heard of Greenfingers charity.
It's aim is to raise money etc to build .children’s hospice gardens.
http://www.greenfingerscharity.org.uk

Janet 07-09-2013 02:02 PM

Greenfingers Charity

In article , david@abacus-
nurseries.co.uk says...

I wonder how many here have heard of Greenfingers charity.
It's aim is to raise money etc to build .children?s hospice gardens.
http://www.greenfingerscharity.org.uk

as in any charity, it's worth checking at the Charity Commission where
a charity operates and their audited accounts

http://apps.charitycommission.gov.uk...0001076640_ac_
20111231_e_c.pdf

Janet.

David Hill 07-09-2013 03:53 PM

Greenfingers Charity

On 07/09/2013 14:02, Janet wrote:
In article , david@abacus-
nurseries.co.uk says...

I wonder how many here have heard of Greenfingers charity.
It's aim is to raise money etc to build .children?s hospice gardens.
http://www.greenfingerscharity.org.uk

as in any charity, it's worth checking at the Charity Commission where
a charity operates and their audited accounts

http://apps.charitycommission.gov.uk...0001076640_ac_
20111231_e_c.pdf

Janet.

I wasn't questioning its validity.
Just thought it might be something that some here would like to support.

Baz[_3_] 10-09-2013 06:16 PM

Greenfingers Charity

David Hill wrote in news:b90715FqckuU1
@mid.individual.net:

I wonder how many here have heard of Greenfingers charity.
It's aim is to raise money etc to build .children’s hospice gardens.
http://www.greenfingerscharity.org.uk

I have never seen them, if I did I would certainly drop a couple of quid
into the box.
I already subscribe monthly to a very well known, worthwhile charity.

Baz

'Mike'[_4_] 10-09-2013 06:48 PM

Greenfingers Charity

Baz as you subscribe monthly on a regular basis to 'something', how do you
feel passing the tin shakers outside the Supermarket? I subscribe and have
committed myself to subscribing for the next XXX years to a group of
charities of MY choice and have no qualms about passing those by.

Mike