GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   OT I've been baned from Tesco (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/208273-ot-ive-been-baned-tesco.html)

David Hill 12-09-2013 09:42 PM

OT I've been baned from Tesco

On 10/09/2013 19:57, Jake wrote:
On 9 Sep 2013 22:52:05 GMT, Victoria Conlan wrote:

wrote:
I was also at Tesco the other day, and I saw a dog licking his privates. I
said to his owner "I wish I could do that"
The owner said "Give him one of Davids biscuits and he will let you"

Now that is an old quote from Churchill

I know David said he's retired, but I didn't realise he was pals with
Chuchill ...

That's the real reason he was banned - standing in the entrance
smoking a fat cigar in defiance of their no-smoking policy (which
doesn't apply to certain pork and fish products I notice).

The pork and fish products were involved in smoking but they've been
cured now

Ophelia[_7_] 12-09-2013 09:45 PM

OT I've been baned from Tesco

wrote:
I was also at Tesco the other day, and I saw a dog licking his
privates. I
said to his owner "I wish I could do that"
The owner said "Give him one of Davids biscuits and he will let you"

Now that is an old quote from Churchill

I know David said he's retired, but I didn't realise he was pals with
Chuchill ...

That's the real reason he was banned - standing in the entrance
smoking a fat cigar in defiance of their no-smoking policy (which
doesn't apply to certain pork and fish products I notice).

The pork and fish products were involved in smoking but they've been cured
now

You sure they are not just feeling a bit better?

http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Ophelia[_7_] 13-09-2013 09:26 AM

OT I've been baned from Tesco

"Malcolm" wrote in message

In article , Ophelia
writes

wrote:
I was also at Tesco the other day, and I saw a dog licking his
privates. I
said to his owner "I wish I could do that"
The owner said "Give him one of Davids biscuits and he will let you"

Now that is an old quote from Churchill

I know David said he's retired, but I didn't realise he was pals with
Chuchill ...

That's the real reason he was banned - standing in the entrance
smoking a fat cigar in defiance of their no-smoking policy (which
doesn't apply to certain pork and fish products I notice).

The pork and fish products were involved in smoking but they've been
cured now

You sure they are not just feeling a bit better?

Possibly they're feeling cheesed off.

You don't think they are just hamming it up?
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Ophelia[_7_] 13-09-2013 09:47 AM

OT I've been baned from Tesco

"Malcolm" wrote in message

In article , Ophelia
writes

wrote:
I was also at Tesco the other day, and I saw a dog licking his
privates. I
said to his owner "I wish I could do that"
The owner said "Give him one of Davids biscuits and he will let you"

Now that is an old quote from Churchill

I know David said he's retired, but I didn't realise he was pals with
Chuchill ...

That's the real reason he was banned - standing in the entrance
smoking a fat cigar in defiance of their no-smoking policy (which
doesn't apply to certain pork and fish products I notice).

The pork and fish products were involved in smoking but they've been
cured now

You sure they are not just feeling a bit better?

Possibly they're feeling cheesed off.

Or just hamming it up?
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

News[_2_] 13-09-2013 11:07 AM

OT I've been baned from Tesco

On 13/09/2013 09:47, Ophelia wrote:

Or just hamming it up?

It was bad enough the first time!

--
regards
Andy

David Hill 13-09-2013 11:29 AM

OT I've been baned from Tesco

On 13/09/2013 11:07, News wrote:
On 13/09/2013 09:47, Ophelia wrote:

Or just hamming it up?

It was bad enough the first time!

It was a 2 for 1 offer.

Ophelia[_7_] 13-09-2013 02:01 PM

OT I've been baned from Tesco

"Jake" wrote in message
On Fri, 13 Sep 2013 12:38:57 +0200, Martin wrote:

On Fri, 13 Sep 2013 11:14:54 +0100, Jake
wrote:

On Thu, 12 Sep 2013 21:42:06 +0100, David Hill
wrote:

The pork and fish products were involved in smoking but they've been
cured now

You sure? The could be telling porkies!

another red herring?

Do you think that cod be?

Only if you know your plaice!
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Muddymike[_2_] 13-09-2013 05:30 PM

OT I've been baned from Tesco

.. .

wrote:

The pork and fish products were involved in smoking but they've been
cured now

You sure? The could be telling porkies!

another red herring?

Do you think that cod be?

Only if you know your plaice!

This Wholemeal story smells a bit Fishy to me, after all have you Bean to
Tesco lately?

Mike

Christina Websell 14-09-2013 11:45 PM

OT I've been baned from Tesco

"'Mike'" wrote in message

. I am feeling particularly p*ssed off as
out combi boiler has been broken for almost a week, so I am smelly and
my hair could be used to fry chips!

Try boiling kettles.
Empty one in your bathroom sink and add cold water. Wash your hair in that.
Use another kettle to do the same to stand naked in front of said sink and
wash yourself from top to bottom.
FGS. Have you forgotten when most people had to do that years ago?

Christina Websell 19-09-2013 07:01 PM

OT I've been baned from Tesco

"Broadback" wrote in message
On 08/09/2013 20:11, Bill Grey wrote:
Snipped
Well Bill,personally I care not how many spieling mistakes, grammatical
errors you made, the important thing for me was that you brightened up my
Monday morning, many thanks. I am feeling particularly p*ssed off as out
combi boiler has been broken for almost a week, so I am smelly and my hair
could be used to fry chips!

Pity that you cannot heat a kettle somehow, one hot kettle poured in your
bathroom basin will wash your hair and two kettles will wash you from top to
bottom.
No excuse at all.

Janet 19-09-2013 07:39 PM

OT I've been baned from Tesco

In article ,
says...

On 14th September you posted

"Try boiling kettles.
Empty one in your bathroom sink and add cold water. Wash your hair in
that.Use another kettle to do the same to stand naked in front of said
sink andwash yourself from top to bottom.
FGS. Have you forgotten when most people had to do that years ago? "

Have you forgotten posting that just 6 days ago? Even then, the post
you were replying to was a week old.

Today you answered the same old post a second time, equally rudely,
with

Pity that you cannot heat a kettle somehow, one hot kettle poured in your
bathroom basin will wash your hair and two kettles will wash you from top to
bottom.
No excuse at all.

What's your excuse, Tina?

Janet