Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-10-2013, 03:58 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default OT beds

"News" wrote in message
On 03/10/2013 14:04, Ophelia wrote:

David, why don't you just consider a mattress topper?

No good if the underlying mattress is 'compromised', imo. Also they ahve
a tendency to move about if you're not careful - particularly if ythe
underlying mattress is not good.

And a good memory flex mattress takes much of its stability from the high
density (non memory) foam that makes up the bulk of it.

But if he can't afford the other options ... I don't remember if he said his
mattress was compromised or that he was having problems with his back. If
the latter, he could do worse. We have a caravan with an 'end bed' (it
doesn't get folded away and is in its own 'room') We sometimes live in it
for periods when DH is working away and I go along too. The mattress was
dreadful and we had it replaced with a sprung mattress. I found it too hard
for my back and bought a 'topper' (from Argos if memory serves) which has
made that bed very comfortable.

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

RAISED VEGETABLE GARDEN BEDS Jane Gardening 3 31-03-2003 04:44 AM
Raised Beds Orientation? Fred Le Blanc Gardening 2 30-03-2003 09:56 AM
Newbie question about soil in raised beds pgh Gardening 10 25-02-2003 07:27 PM
Filling raised beds Tony Gardening 11 14-02-2003 06:27 PM
Adding Compost To Mulched Flower Beds Fleemo Gardening 9 07-02-2003 07:34 PM