GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   OT Parking (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/208544-ot-parking.html)

David Hill 18-10-2013 02:51 PM

OT Parking

On 18/10/2013 14:29, Baz wrote:
Martin wrote in
:

On Tue, 15 Oct 2013 17:51:34 +0100, David Hill
wrote:

Don't you wish you had been taught to park like this?
http://biggeekdad.com/2012/01/how-ol...ark-their-car/

This one needs to go to the same school

http://metro.co.uk/2013/10/14/is-thi...t-leaving-a-pa
rking-space-ever-4145230/

I get
This video has been removed by the user.

Baz

Baz you were trying a bad link
Try this
http://metro.co.uk/2013/10/14/is-thi...-ever-4145230/

Peter & Jeanne 18-10-2013 03:21 PM

OT Parking

"David Hill" wrote in message ...

I get
This video has been removed by the user.

Baz

Baz you were trying a bad link
Try this
http://metro.co.uk/2013/10/14/is-thi...-ever-4145230/

I am with Baz - still get removal notice.
Pete

Phil Cook 18-10-2013 03:51 PM

OT Parking

On 18/10/2013 15:21, Peter & Jeanne wrote:

"David Hill" wrote in message ...

I get
This video has been removed by the user.

Baz

Baz you were trying a bad link
Try this
http://metro.co.uk/2013/10/14/is-thi...-ever-4145230/

I am with Baz - still get removal notice.

The Metro link may be wrapped but the underlying ubend video is gorn.

But can now be seen he

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyG5_Fo96GM
--
Phil Cook

sacha 18-10-2013 05:54 PM

OT Parking

On 2013-10-17 21:22:23 +0000, said:

On Thu, 17 Oct 2013 13:44:27 +0200, Martin wrote:

I don't know
what it is about people that induces them to give unasked-for 'help' to
women parking cars, though I've noticed a fair few who stand on
pontoons and do the same to yachts coming into berths!

Especially Germans :-)
Once I had detailed instructions regarding where I should moor my boat
from a German who was occupying my permanent, not for visitors berth.

They did a lot of that in the Netherlands a few decades back.

G.Harman

I did feel a bit sorry for the French boat that parked itself under a
sewage outlet and refused absolutely to move. Obviously, they were
convinced they'd got some prime spot and everyone else was trying to
force them off it.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com