Old 06-05-2003, 02:23 AM
Jim W

Default 25th May 2003 Plant Sale - North London

Just a reminder for your diaries..

As in previous years a Plant Sale will be held at Shepherds Hill
Allotments, North London.
Now in its sixth year, the plant sale is a chance for local allotment
holders and gardeners to meet, pick up some new plants, and enjoy the
grand natural surroundings adjoining the allotment site at Shepherds
Hill.

-On Sunday 25th May 2003
-The Shepherds Hill Annual Plant Sale will be held on the car park at
the Shepherds Hill Allotments
-Open to the public from 2 - 4 pm.

-Access via Montenotte Road (off Shepherds Hill)
-Parking usually available in surrounding streets. The allotment car
park will be closed for the duration of the plant sale.

-Vegetable, ornamental & house plants will be for sale. Contributors of
plants to our sale garden in all styles from conventional to
permaculture so you are likely to find something to grow which takes
your fancy!

-Refreshments will be available.

-All proceeds from the sale go to the Shepherds Hill Site management
fund.

For a map to the site please click he
http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newprint....9&y=188506&z=1

Please feel free to contact me if you have any queries regarding the
above.
For information on the Central Hornsey & district Allotments &
Horticultural Society please see
http://www.chadahs.org.uk

Regards
//
Jim
Queries should be emailed to:
plantsale2003_AT_chadahs.org.uk

replace _AT_ with @
Old 06-05-2003, 02:23 AM
Natalie

"Jim W" wrote in message
news:1fuhu5g.1enyj12112cx4pN%00senetnospam@macunli mited.net...
Just a reminder for your diaries..

As in previous years a Plant Sale will be held at Shepherds Hill
Allotments, North London.
Now in its sixth year, the plant sale is a chance for local allotment
holders and gardeners to meet, pick up some new plants, and enjoy the
grand natural surroundings adjoining the allotment site at Shepherds
Hill.

-On Sunday 25th May 2003
-The Shepherds Hill Annual Plant Sale will be held on the car park at
the Shepherds Hill Allotments
-Open to the public from 2 - 4 pm.

Thanks for reminding us Jim. I hope to be there, anyone else going to join
me?

Natalie

Old 06-05-2003, 11:44 PM
Jim W

Natalie wrote:

"Jim W" wrote in message
news:1fuhu5g.1enyj12112cx4pN%00senetnospam@macunli mited.net...
Just a reminder for your diaries..

As in previous years a Plant Sale will be held at Shepherds Hill
Allotments, North London.
Now in its sixth year, the plant sale is a chance for local allotment
holders and gardeners to meet, pick up some new plants, and enjoy the
grand natural surroundings adjoining the allotment site at Shepherds
Hill.

-On Sunday 25th May 2003
-The Shepherds Hill Annual Plant Sale will be held on the car park at
the Shepherds Hill Allotments
-Open to the public from 2 - 4 pm.

Thanks for reminding us Jim. I hope to be there, anyone else going to join
me?

Natalie

On a more personal note any URGlers that do turn up might get an 'extra'
look round the allotments and possibly a cuppa in our garden if theres
time at the end of the sale (and I'm not too knackered;-)

Be warned, the garden and allotments are no example of Horticultural
'perfection'.. *There will be bindweed*;-))

Just hope for weather as good

Cheers
//
Jim
Old 07-05-2003, 07:08 AM
Natalie

" On a more personal note any URGlers that do turn up might get an 'extra'
look round the allotments and possibly a cuppa in our garden if theres
time at the end of the sale (and I'm not too knackered;-)

Be warned, the garden and allotments are no example of Horticultural
'perfection'.. *There will be bindweed*;-))

Just hope for weather as good

Yes please...I'd love another look round the allotments!

Natalie