Old 26-01-2014, 06:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Did you see this?

I wonder if anyone saw this news item.

"THE STATE News Agency of North Korea has confirmed today that the
country has become the first in the world to ever land a man on the sun.

It reported that astronaut Hung Il Gong left for the sun on a specially
designed rocket ship at approximately 3am this morning.

Hung, who travelled alone, reached his destination some four hours
later, landing his craft on the far side of the lonely star.

“We are very delighted to announce a successful mission to put a man on
the sun.” a North Korean central news anchor man said on a live
broadcast earlier. “North Korea has beaten every other country in the
world to the sun. Hung Il Gong is a hero and deserves a hero’s welcome
when he returns home later this evening.”
Old 26-01-2014, 10:26 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

David Hill wrote:
I wonder if anyone saw this news item.

"THE STATE News Agency of North Korea has confirmed today that the
country has become the first in the world to ever land a man on the
sun.
It reported that astronaut Hung Il Gong left for the sun on a
specially designed rocket ship at approximately 3am this morning.

Hung, who travelled alone, reached his destination some four hours
later, landing his craft on the far side of the lonely star.

“We are very delighted to announce a successful mission to put a man
on the sun.” a North Korean central news anchor man said on a live
broadcast earlier. “North Korea has beaten every other country in the
world to the sun. Hung Il Gong is a hero and deserves a hero’s welcome
when he returns home later this evening.”

Do you have a link for the article? ;-)

Old 26-01-2014, 10:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"David Hill" wrote in message
I wonder if anyone saw this news item.

"THE STATE News Agency of North Korea has confirmed today that the country
has become the first in the world to ever land a man on the sun.

It reported that astronaut Hung Il Gong left for the sun on a specially
designed rocket ship at approximately 3am this morning.

Hung, who travelled alone, reached his destination some four hours later,
landing his craft on the far side of the lonely star.

“We are very delighted to announce a successful mission to put a man on
the sun.” a North Korean central news anchor man said on a live broadcast
earlier. “North Korea has beaten every other country in the world to the
sun. Hung Il Gong is a hero and deserves a hero’s welcome when he returns
home later this evening.”

I read he travelled at night to avoid the heat

--
Charlie, Gardening in Cornwall
and Lapageria rosea cvs

Old 26-01-2014, 11:06 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 26/01/2014 22:26, Let It Be wrote:
David Hill wrote:
I wonder if anyone saw this news item.

"THE STATE News Agency of North Korea has confirmed today that the
country has become the first in the world to ever land a man on the
sun.
It reported that astronaut Hung Il Gong left for the sun on a
specially designed rocket ship at approximately 3am this morning.

Hung, who travelled alone, reached his destination some four hours
later, landing his craft on the far side of the lonely star.

“We are very delighted to announce a successful mission to put a man
on the sun.” a North Korean central news anchor man said on a live
broadcast earlier. “North Korea has beaten every other country in the
world to the sun. Hung Il Gong is a hero and deserves a hero’s welcome
when he returns home later this evening.”

Do you have a link for the article? ;-)

You could google North Korea lands man on the sun

or see

http://www.jewsnews.co.il/2014/01/24...an-on-the-sun/
Old 26-01-2014, 11:36 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 26/01/2014 22:53, Charlie Pridham wrote:

"David Hill" wrote in message
I wonder if anyone saw this news item.

"THE STATE News Agency of North Korea has confirmed today that the
country has become the first in the world to ever land a man on the sun.

It reported that astronaut Hung Il Gong left for the sun on a
specially designed rocket ship at approximately 3am this morning.

Hung, who travelled alone, reached his destination some four hours
later, landing his craft on the far side of the lonely star.

“We are very delighted to announce a successful mission to put a man
on the sun.” a North Korean central news anchor man said on a live
broadcast earlier. “North Korea has beaten every other country in the
world to the sun. Hung Il Gong is a hero and deserves a hero’s welcome
when he returns home later this evening.”

I read he travelled at night to avoid the heat

Well obviously. The sun goes out at night........doh!

--
Pete C
adventure before dementure

Old 27-01-2014, 12:23 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Sun, 26 Jan 2014 23:36:58 +0000, Pete C wrote:

"THE STATE News Agency of North Korea has confirmed today that

the
country has become the first in the world to ever land a man on

the
sun.

I read he travelled at night to avoid the heat

Well obviously. The sun goes out at night........doh!

AND he landed on the dark side.

--
Cheers
Dave.

Old 27-01-2014, 12:27 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

David Hill wrote:
I wonder if anyone saw this news item.

"THE STATE News Agency of North Korea has confirmed today that the
country has become the first in the world to ever land a man on the
sun.
It reported that astronaut Hung Il Gong left for the sun on a
specially designed rocket ship at approximately 3am this morning.

Hung, who travelled alone, reached his destination some four hours
later, landing his craft on the far side of the lonely star.

“We are very delighted to announce a successful mission to put a man
on the sun.” a North Korean central news anchor man said on a live
broadcast earlier. “North Korea has beaten every other country in
the world to the sun. Hung Il Gong is a hero and deserves a hero’s
welcome when he returns home later this evening.”

Do you have a link for the article? ;-)

You could google North Korea lands man on the sun

I did, and had a bloody good chortle at what I found in the various
articles.

The next we'll hear will be that they have colonised the sun and started to
threaten South Korea and America by saying that they'll turn the sun off if
the Americans and South Koreans don't stop their (perceived) sabre rattling
against the North.

All great fun eh that brightens up a dull day? :-)

Between that story and the one that says Adolf Hitler moved to, and lived in
South America after the war I thought April fools day had come a little
early this year!

http://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/...razilian-lover

Have a nice day David.

Old 27-01-2014, 09:52 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 27/01/2014 00:23, Dave Liquorice wrote:
On Sun, 26 Jan 2014 23:36:58 +0000, Pete C wrote:

"THE STATE News Agency of North Korea has confirmed today that

the
country has become the first in the world to ever land a man on

the
sun.
I read he travelled at night to avoid the heat

Well obviously. The sun goes out at night........doh!

AND he landed on the dark side.

Actually it would be very good news for the North Koreans if he had
indeed travelled to the moon.