Old 15-03-2014, 05:37 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Wateriing

Following the comparitively dry spell we've had here recently is it
necessary to water my bare root roses planted out last December, or the new
ones planted from containers a few weeks ago? The ground already is looking
quite dry.

Old 15-03-2014, 07:42 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Sat, 15 Mar 2014 17:37:03 +0000, Frank Booth wrote:

Following the comparitively dry spell we've had here recently is it
necessary to water my bare root roses planted out last December, or the
new ones planted from containers a few weeks ago? The ground already is
looking quite dry.

We heard you the fist time, Frank.
Old 15-03-2014, 09:30 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Derek Turner" wrote in message
On Sat, 15 Mar 2014 17:37:03 +0000, Frank Booth wrote:

Following the comparitively dry spell we've had here recently is it
necessary to water my bare root roses planted out last December, or the
new ones planted from containers a few weeks ago? The ground already is
looking quite dry.

We heard you the fist time, Frank.

Sorry about that. OE seems to be playing up. I can only see your response to
my one posting. Went to Google and now see the rest. Very strange

Old 16-03-2014, 08:15 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 15/03/2014 21:30, Frank Booth wrote:
"Derek Turner" wrote in message
On Sat, 15 Mar 2014 17:37:03 +0000, Frank Booth wrote:

Following the comparitively dry spell we've had here recently is it
necessary to water my bare root roses planted out last December, or the
new ones planted from containers a few weeks ago? The ground already is
looking quite dry.

We heard you the fist time, Frank.

Sorry about that. OE seems to be playing up. I can only see your response to
my one posting. Went to Google and now see the rest. Very strange

Well my patio of flags are still damp in the mortar joints, so I would
not think so. WE here in the middle lands had very little rain compared
to further South, and especially my old county of Somerset.