Old 29-03-2014, 09:29 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Weather forecast

I think they got it right! The sun is burning off the haze and it looks
as if it's going to be a beautiful spring day. Good gardening!
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com

Old 29-03-2014, 09:31 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Sacha" wrote in message ...

I think they got it right! The sun is burning off the haze and it looks
as if it's going to be a beautiful spring day. Good gardening!
--

Sacha

Lovely and sunny here on the south east coast of the Isle of Wight but a bit
of a nasty breeze at the moment

Mike

www.friendsofshanklintheatre.co.uk

Old 29-03-2014, 10:46 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 29/03/2014 09:29, Sacha wrote:
I think they got it right! The sun is burning off the haze and it looks
as if it's going to be a beautiful spring day. Good gardening!

After a couple of hours of showers the sun is now trying to get through,
so I'll try to have an hour or two working in the glass house and just
hope it helps me shift this cold which is back on my chest.
Strange how I seem to bring a bad chest cold back from Devon every time
we go down there.
David @ a now warming side of Swansea bay
Old 29-03-2014, 10:52 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 2014-03-29 10:46:47 +0000, David Hill said:

On 29/03/2014 09:29, Sacha wrote:
I think they got it right! The sun is burning off the haze and it looks
as if it's going to be a beautiful spring day. Good gardening!

After a couple of hours of showers the sun is now trying to get
through, so I'll try to have an hour or two working in the glass house
and just hope it helps me shift this cold which is back on my chest.
Strange how I seem to bring a bad chest cold back from Devon every time
we go down there.
David @ a now warming side of Swansea bay

Not guilty!! We haven't even sneezed! I suspect it's because you stop
and relax and your body takes its revenge - it's a not-unknown
syndrome! Hope you do shift it, David, just don't get tired and make
it worse.
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com