GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Pond stuff (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/209836-pond-stuff.html)

Hugh Newbury 28-05-2014 03:11 PM

Pond stuff

I've found an ad by Pondkeeper in a mag. They seem good. Have any of you
had dealings with them and can share an opinion?

TIA

Hugh

--

Hugh Newbury

www.evershot-weather.org

Bob Hobden 28-05-2014 05:56 PM

Pond stuff

"Hugh Newbury" wrote .

I've found an ad by Pondkeeper in a mag. They seem good. Have any of you
had dealings with them and can share an opinion?

I presume you mean this firm, an online pond equipment seller that seems to
sell most equipment from most brands including Oase.

http://www.pondkeeper.co.uk/

--
Regards. Bob Hobden.

Hugh Newbury 28-05-2014 06:21 PM

Pond stuff

On 28/05/14 17:56, Bob Hobden wrote:
"Hugh Newbury" wrote .

I've found an ad by Pondkeeper in a mag. They seem good. Have any of
you had dealings with them and can share an opinion?

I presume you mean this firm, an online pond equipment seller that seems
to sell most equipment from most brands including Oase.

http://www.pondkeeper.co.uk/

Bob, yes. Are they reliable? And Oase's stuff is good?

TIA

Hugh

Bob Hobden 28-05-2014 11:04 PM

Pond stuff

"Hugh Newbury" wrote

Bob Hobden wrote:
"Hugh Newbury" wrote .

I've found an ad by Pondkeeper in a mag. They seem good. Have any of
you had dealings with them and can share an opinion?

I presume you mean this firm, an online pond equipment seller that seems
to sell most equipment from most brands including Oase.

http://www.pondkeeper.co.uk/

Bob, yes. Are they reliable? And Oase's stuff is good?

I have not used that firm so cannot comment on them but Oase stuff is good,
as good as it gets IME.
--
Regards. Bob Hobden.