Old 28-05-2014, 03:11 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Pond stuff

I've found an ad by Pondkeeper in a mag. They seem good. Have any of you
had dealings with them and can share an opinion?

TIA

Hugh

--

Hugh Newbury

www.evershot-weather.org

Old 28-05-2014, 05:56 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Hugh Newbury" wrote .

I've found an ad by Pondkeeper in a mag. They seem good. Have any of you
had dealings with them and can share an opinion?

I presume you mean this firm, an online pond equipment seller that seems to
sell most equipment from most brands including Oase.

http://www.pondkeeper.co.uk/

--
Regards. Bob Hobden.

Old 28-05-2014, 06:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 28/05/14 17:56, Bob Hobden wrote:
"Hugh Newbury" wrote .

I've found an ad by Pondkeeper in a mag. They seem good. Have any of
you had dealings with them and can share an opinion?

I presume you mean this firm, an online pond equipment seller that seems
to sell most equipment from most brands including Oase.

http://www.pondkeeper.co.uk/

Bob, yes. Are they reliable? And Oase's stuff is good?

TIA

Hugh

Old 28-05-2014, 11:04 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Hugh Newbury" wrote

Bob Hobden wrote:
"Hugh Newbury" wrote .

I've found an ad by Pondkeeper in a mag. They seem good. Have any of
you had dealings with them and can share an opinion?

I presume you mean this firm, an online pond equipment seller that seems
to sell most equipment from most brands including Oase.

http://www.pondkeeper.co.uk/

Bob, yes. Are they reliable? And Oase's stuff is good?

I have not used that firm so cannot comment on them but Oase stuff is good,
as good as it gets IME.
--
Regards. Bob Hobden.