GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Moan of the week (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/210513-moan-week.html)

JD[_8_] 28-08-2014 03:28 PM

Moan of the week

Spider wrote in
:

Those cling-ons really cling on though. You'll need a pan-galactic
gargle blaster to shift 'em...

... not before shifting to another sci-fi series! If we can do that,
I think I'll get the Daleks to ex-ter-min-ate them :~)). Surely,
there's an intergalactic monster somewhere that thinks gastropods are
yummy.

There is. They're called "Frenchmen". ;-)

JD

Ophelia[_8_] 28-08-2014 04:20 PM

Moan of the week

"JD" wrote in message
Spider wrote in
:

http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Spider[_3_] 29-08-2014 06:48 PM

Moan of the week

On 26/08/2014 21:23, Vir Campestris wrote:
On 25/08/2014 14:38, Spider wrote:
... not before shifting to another sci-fi series! If we can do that, I
think I'll get the Daleks to ex-ter-min-ate them :~)). Surely, there's
an intergalactic monster somewhere that thinks gastropods are yummy.

Hedgehogs. Or thrushes.

True, but haven't seen either for a while :~(.

Well, they are between some galaxies, even though they don't _travel_
between them.

Now, about the rain... last night my pond went up a foot. It's a shame
it was only 8 inches below the banks :( and we're on top of a hill!

Andy

Yes, my lower pond overflowed a bit (it's raised). We're almost at the
top of a hill, but I think the people at the bottom of the hill got
rain, too!;~)
--
Spider.
On high ground in SE London

Spider[_3_] 29-08-2014 06:50 PM

Moan of the week

On 28/08/2014 15:28, JD wrote:
Spider wrote in
:

Those cling-ons really cling on though. You'll need a pan-galactic
gargle blaster to shift 'em...

... not before shifting to another sci-fi series! If we can do that,
I think I'll get the Daleks to ex-ter-min-ate them :~)). Surely,
there's an intergalactic monster somewhere that thinks gastropods are
yummy.

There is. They're called "Frenchmen". ;-)

JD

LOL! That's Yorkshire for 'e, that's grand'.
--
Spider.
On high ground in SE London

Ophelia[_8_] 29-08-2014 07:45 PM

Moan of the week

"Spider" wrote in message
On 28/08/2014 15:28, JD wrote:
Spider wrote in
:

Those cling-ons really cling on though. You'll need a pan-galactic
gargle blaster to shift 'em...

... not before shifting to another sci-fi series! If we can do that,
I think I'll get the Daleks to ex-ter-min-ate them :~)). Surely,
there's an intergalactic monster somewhere that thinks gastropods are
yummy.

There is. They're called "Frenchmen". ;-)

JD

LOL! That's Yorkshire for 'e, that's grand'.

Ehh lass, that speaks my language g

O a Yorkshire Lass:)))

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Spider[_3_] 30-08-2014 03:40 PM

Moan of the week

On 29/08/2014 19:45, Ophelia wrote:

"Spider" wrote in message
On 28/08/2014 15:28, JD wrote:
Spider wrote in
:

Those cling-ons really cling on though. You'll need a pan-galactic
gargle blaster to shift 'em...

... not before shifting to another sci-fi series! If we can do that,
I think I'll get the Daleks to ex-ter-min-ate them :~)). Surely,
there's an intergalactic monster somewhere that thinks gastropods are
yummy.

There is. They're called "Frenchmen". ;-)

JD

LOL! That's Yorkshire for 'e, that's grand'.

Ehh lass, that speaks my language g

O a Yorkshire Lass:)))

Yup. Yorkshire through and through :~)). Great to come from God's own
country. Do you think that's where the idea came from for e mail?! ;~)
--
Spider.
On high ground in SE London

Ophelia[_8_] 30-08-2014 09:41 PM

Moan of the week

"Spider" wrote in message
On 29/08/2014 19:45, Ophelia wrote:

"Spider" wrote in message
On 28/08/2014 15:28, JD wrote:
Spider wrote in
:

Those cling-ons really cling on though. You'll need a pan-galactic
gargle blaster to shift 'em...

... not before shifting to another sci-fi series! If we can do that,
I think I'll get the Daleks to ex-ter-min-ate them :~)). Surely,
there's an intergalactic monster somewhere that thinks gastropods are
yummy.

There is. They're called "Frenchmen". ;-)

JD

LOL! That's Yorkshire for 'e, that's grand'.

Ehh lass, that speaks my language g

O a Yorkshire Lass:)))

Yup. Yorkshire through and through :~)). Great to come from God's own
country. Do you think that's where the idea came from for e mail?! ;~)

You too eh? :)))) Oh undoubtedly ... lol

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/