Old 11-06-2015, 11:19 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default intermittent feed?

I get my feed for this newsgroup via Eternal September. Sometimes I
notice that there are times when nothing comes through. For instance,
there has been nothing since 9.37 yesterday apart from a job vacancy
advert from Hollyoaks Garde yesterday evening.

My last proper message was from Nick on the subject of training squash.
Has there really been nothing since then? If there hasn't that's ok but
I'm just trying to ascertain whether or not ET is somewhat unreliable.

David
Old 11-06-2015, 11:40 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In article ,
David Rance wrote:
I get my feed for this newsgroup via Eternal September. Sometimes I
notice that there are times when nothing comes through. For instance,
there has been nothing since 9.37 yesterday apart from a job vacancy
advert from Hollyoaks Garde yesterday evening.

My last proper message was from Nick on the subject of training squash.
Has there really been nothing since then? If there hasn't that's ok but
I'm just trying to ascertain whether or not ET is somewhat unreliable.

Those are the last two I received.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.
Old 11-06-2015, 01:29 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Thu, 11 Jun 2015 11:40:55 Nick Maclaren wrote:

In article ,
David Rance wrote:

I get my feed for this newsgroup via Eternal September. Sometimes I
notice that there are times when nothing comes through. For instance,
there has been nothing since 9.37 yesterday apart from a job vacancy
advert from Hollyoaks Garde yesterday evening.

My last proper message was from Nick on the subject of training squash.
Has there really been nothing since then? If there hasn't that's ok but
I'm just trying to ascertain whether or not ET is somewhat unreliable.

Those are the last two I received.

Thanks, Nick and Martin, for your reassurance. It's a relief!

David

intermittent frogs [email protected] Ponds (moderated) 4 30-05-2007 05:51 PM
Intermittent Sand Filters Edward Ponds 2 28-10-2004 05:52 PM
Intermittent Sand Filters Edward Ponds 0 27-10-2004 08:41 PM
To Feed or Not to Feed GF Robert Ramirez Ponds 2 15-06-2003 11:20 PM