GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Ignorant Asda - tomatos (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/212309-ignorant-asda-tomatos.html)

Robert Harvey[_2_] 12-12-2015 11:27 PM

Ignorant Asda - tomatos

Tough Guy no. 1265 wrote:
fly spray.

Why bother? They are a lovely iridescent colour close up, and it would be
a real bother masking off the legs.

Tough Guy no. 1265 12-12-2015 11:30 PM

Ignorant Asda - tomatos

On Sat, 12 Dec 2015 23:27:06 -0000, Robert Harvey wrote:

Tough Guy no. 1265 wrote:
fly spray.

Why bother? They are a lovely iridescent colour close up, and it would be
a real bother masking off the legs.

I'm not close up. I do it to prevent the noise.

--
A brunette, a blonde, and a redhead are all in third grade. Who has the biggest breasts?
The blonde, because she's 18.

Mick[_3_] 13-12-2015 01:45 PM

Ignorant Asda - tomatos

Tom Gardner wrote:
On 12/12/15 19:52, David Hill wrote:
I can't understand why, if you despise that supermarket so much
you give them so much free advertising and don't take your custom
elsewhere.

He exhibits behaviour normally associated with a troll.

peter hucker, phucker, uncle peter, lieutenant scott, tough guy and loads
more
he is a career troll and has ruined more than one group
he is long term unemployed, lives alone in scotland with 4 cats and stinks

Stephen Wolstenholme[_5_] 13-12-2015 03:12 PM

Ignorant Asda - tomatos

On Sun, 13 Dec 2015 13:45:11 -0000, "Mick" wrote:

Tom Gardner wrote:
On 12/12/15 19:52, David Hill wrote:
I can't understand why, if you despise that supermarket so much
you give them so much free advertising and don't take your custom
elsewhere.

He exhibits behaviour normally associated with a troll.

peter hucker, phucker, uncle peter, lieutenant scott, tough guy and loads
more
he is a career troll and has ruined more than one group
he is long term unemployed, lives alone in scotland with 4 cats and stinks

I see no troll. Press 'I' to ignore.

Steve

--
Neural Network Software for Windows http://www.npsnn.com