GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   OT - for Graham Fendle (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/21642-ot-graham-fendle.html)

Sacha 10-05-2003 12:32 PM

OT - for Graham Fendle

I've tried emailing Graham with no success. Can he or someone else email me
with his correct address, please. It's to do with some Dianthus plants I
promised him.
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Grahame Fendle 12-05-2003 06:56 PM

OT - for Graham Fendle

Sacha wrote:

I've tried emailing Graham with no success. Can he or someone else email me
with his correct address, please. It's to do with some Dianthus plants I
promised him.

Sacha! That is *SO* spooky. I was about to make a long overdue dip back in
here to let you know how the Giant Hosta was doing...

Address details sent by email.

Cheers,
Grahame

Sacha 12-05-2003 11:20 PM

OT - for Graham Fendle

in article , Grahame Fendle at
wrote on 12/5/03 6:57 pm:

Sacha wrote:

I've tried emailing Graham with no success. Can he or someone else email me
with his correct address, please. It's to do with some Dianthus plants I
promised him.

Sacha! That is *SO* spooky. I was about to make a long overdue dip back in
here to let you know how the Giant Hosta was doing...

Address details sent by email.

Got them. Thanks, Grahame. And how IS Mr Big doing? ;-) We've had to move
ours out of a bed and into pots to try to give it some protection from
slugs and snails. Even a large ring of gravel hasn't protected one of the
two we planted either side of the steps up to the fishpond.

--

Sacha