Old 10-05-2003, 12:32 PM
Sacha

Default OT - for Graham Fendle

I've tried emailing Graham with no success. Can he or someone else email me
with his correct address, please. It's to do with some Dianthus plants I
promised him.
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Old 12-05-2003, 06:56 PM
Grahame Fendle

Sacha wrote:

I've tried emailing Graham with no success. Can he or someone else email me
with his correct address, please. It's to do with some Dianthus plants I
promised him.

Sacha! That is *SO* spooky. I was about to make a long overdue dip back in
here to let you know how the Giant Hosta was doing...

Address details sent by email.

Cheers,
Grahame